What's new

MTL set up help please

kamido

Achiever
good evening you beautiful apes i could do with your help like most people when i gave up smokeing i started with the t18 but soon moved on to DTL vapeing so whould like a MTL set up for when im in the living room i do fancy a pico as i have never heard anyone say a bad thing about them but for now i take it i can use any of my sqonkers or regulated mods know the watts on the regulated will be around 12ish watts as for a RDA any of my 22mm single coil ones will work as for coils around 1-1.2 and the juice 50/50- 60/40 take most people dont go lower than the 60/40 i use juice at 3mg for DTL so would use 12-9 mg for MTL is that about right sorry to ask probably the obvious but its been along time since i vaped MTL

All seems about right to me, as long as the single coil RDA you use can restrict the air-flow enough to vape it MTL.

It really depends on how much you think you'll be vaping, I can comfortably vape 12 or 18mg MTL without the issues you might get DTLing such levels of nic. ... on a good MTL set up with good juice it won't taste harsh or anything because of the nic.

I would recommend 18mg to people who are used to vaping 'on breaks' ... ie, vape for 10 mins, then not be able to vape for 2-3 hours, like people who work in situations so they might only smoke 5 or 6 fags during the day.

12mg for your average 20 a day smoker, who can vape a little more often than that

and maybe only 6mg if you will be vaping pretty much all day whenever you like.

... it's something you'll have to try and see really.

All seems about right to me, as long as the single coil RDA you use can restrict the air-flow enough to vape it MTL.
probably a case of closeing the airflow right down

It really depends on how much you think you'll be vaping, I can comfortably vape 12 or 18mg MTL without the issues you might get DTLing such levels of nic. ... on a good MTL set up with good juice it won't taste harsh or anything because of the nic.

I would recommend 18mg to people who are used to vaping 'on breaks' ... ie, vape for 10 mins, then not be able to vape for 2-3 hours, like people who work in situations so they might only smoke 5 or 6 fags during the day.

12mg for your average 20 a day smoker, who can vape a little more often than that

and maybe only 6mg if you will be vaping pretty much all day whenever you like.

... it's something you'll have to try and see really.
thats a good explanation thank you

As above, though just to add the proviso that you might lose out on flavour just closing down the airflow on a tank not specifically for MTL. And you might also find 18 mg a bit harsh if you're used to lower. I did start on 18mg but soon dropped down to 12mg as it tasted so much better. To me.

Back
Top Bottom