What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL RTA Recommendations

Cheers @eyeball kid

I'll be having a go later. I won £30 on Lotto so I bought the Diamond and A Kelpie.

My new new move to RTA's continues...
Excellent news. Keep us updated on progress.
never tried the kelpie but it was well liked. We used to get the kelpie fog drift in back in folkestone. Thought it was just something my nan would say as she was from Dundee but it was widely called the kelpie fog around their so I assume it was brought to the area by Scottish fishermen and sailors.

Cheers @eyeball kid

I'll be having a go later. I won £30 on Lotto so I bought the Diamond and A Kelpie.

My new new move to RTA's continues...

Keep me updated on the Kelpie too. I’m sure it’s not in production anymore so I’d like to get one just to add to the collection to be honest

Keep me updated on the Kelpie too. I’m sure it’s not in production anymore so I’d like to get one just to add to the collection to be honest

Will do Nucleus

Yeah it's no longer produced. EcigOne have it in black atm and it's available in Silver at vapesourcing

It may be a few days as I haven't really got any suitable liquids to use in the Kelpie yet lol.

I'm new to RTA's and started my first build yesterday with a Hell Vape MD MTL. I'll need a few more practices to get the wicking right but the flavour is great with my tobacco ADV. I was using a Nautilus and thought the flavour was good but the MD has really enhanced it.

Back
Top Bottom