What's new

MTL RTA Recommendations

Sr Vapes and vaping101 have the hastur mini back in stock, was thinking of getting another one, really nice for tobacco flavours, makes 12mg very smooth. Also the Kayfun lite 2019 allthough expensive is very worth it IMO, excellent build quality and lovely vape, also great for tobacco flavours. These are the only two I've tried but would recommend either :2thumbsup:

Took the plunge today. Ordered a Damn Vape Diamond MTL RTA from ecigone, £14.99 on clearance + 15% bank holiday deal off as extra. Came to £14.24 with the amazon next day deivery. I could have bought something to cover the shipping but I’m honestly stocked up until the end of the month.

Has anybody tried this tank by any chance? @eyeball kid, I believe you wrote a short review on it last year :)

I had the Diamond but found it a bit to airy / noisy for my liking.

And if you haven't set it up yet, or watched any of the 'tube reviews, use a 3mm coil as a 2.5mm coil leaked frequently for me.

I had the Diamond but found it a bit to airy / noisy for my liking.

And if you haven't set it up yet, or watched any of the 'tube reviews, use a 3mm coil as a 2.5mm coil leaked frequently for me.

Thanks. Yeah the juice intake looks rather large for a MTL tank! I’m guessing there’ll be slight gurgling with it

There was some gurgling iirc, but it's been 2 months since I used it.

I am using a 70% PG mix though, so a thinner liquid than most.

Hi @Nucleus I got the Damn Vape Diamond from EcigOne yesterday along with another RTA. :)

The reviewer I watched did say careful wicking and a tiny gurgle on first pull. Hi also said it was one of the best mainstream MTL RTA's on the market.

I'll be having a go with it today

Hi @Nucleus I got the Damn Vape Diamond from EcigOne yesterday along with another RTA. :)

The reviewer I watched did say careful wicking and a tiny gurgle on first pull. Hi also said it was one of the best mainstream MTL RTA's on the market.

I'll be having a go with it today

That’s the review I just watched. I always watch Vic’s stuff to be honest. He knows his stuff, despite his own personal flaws at times.

Let me know what you think of it once you’ve tried it. Mine should arrive tomorrow as it was a last minute buy last night

Definitely a 3mm coil jim and if your wicking doesn't fill the deck add some extra pieces. Watch for the juice wanting to leach into the under coil airflow hole.
once nailed it's fantastic (internally the deck and airflow screw is very much like the old kayfuns. I liked it but it's a challenge (which it shouldn't have been really).
Looks nice too.

Back
Top Bottom