What's new

MTL RTA Recommendations

Nucleus

Postman
Hi guys,

Could do with some advice on a decent MTL RTA to buy. Just got into rebuildables, and I fancy trying some tobacco type flavours and I’ve got it into my head that having a MTL tank would complement it well. Not fussed on how easy/hard it is to build as I’m a fairly quick learner. As long as she has decent flavour I’m all for it :)

Thanks

That was quick. Apart from the Glaz Mini, the Kayfun Lite is another decent one. Pricey for an original, but you can get a decent clone here in the UK if you don't want to pay full wack or order from China.
Kayfun Lite is a bit of a looser draw compared to the Glaz, unless you tighten it up with the XS pin you can get for it. Both the above give excellent flavour.

.......... oh, and if you fancy an RDTA the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA is still my most-used tank. You can squonk with it, but I don't. It is a little thirstier than many RTAs, but the flavour is excellent. :)

That was quick. Apart from the Glaz Mini, the Kayfun Lite is another decent one. Pricey for an original, but you can get a decent clone here in the UK if you don't want to pay full wack or order from China.
Kayfun Lite is a bit of a looser draw compared to the Glaz, unless you tighten it up with the XS pin you can get for it. Both the above give excellent flavour.

Thanks, will have a look at them :)

If you don't want a clone Ehpro True is a good flavour RTA, and I'm still a fan of the Berserker Mini RTA, though I still use the original version. I mainly vape tobaccos.

https://naturevape.co.uk/products/true-mtl-rta-by-ehpro-naturevape?variant=30597400428606

https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/berserker-mini-mtl-rta-v1-5-by-vandy-vape?variant=22382125547601

Funnily enough I’ve just watched a review on the Ehpro True tank, looks decent, although the top fill is a bit strange, thanks :)

Another vote for the galaxies rdta here, though I think id get fed up of refilling it if it wasnt on a squonk mod.

I got Obs engine mtl few months back. Top fill, nice flavour, 24mm in diameter. Top airflow so no leaks.

Last edited:
Depends on your style of vaping

I currently have 3

Best flavour for me regardless of using kanthal or SS is the md from hell vape.

It allows you to customise your vape with the turn tables you can go loose MTL to very tight and the flavour is banging, this is the one i test my juices on as it's consistent.

The kayfun lite 2019 Excellent draw nice quality and very good flavour.

The glaz mini gives me a compressed and intense flavour and will be nice andn crakly with a small 2.5 Clapton

I don't use no extension tanks as it feels it alters the flavour too much

Back
Top Bottom