What's new

MTL RDTA for Squonking

rew

Olympian
Am curious about what decent RDTAs are out there or coming out in the future. They need to have BF feature so that they are squonkable. Also needs to have a small tank section, hence RDTA specifically.
I already have Galaxies RDTA and Cthuhlu Mulan, probably 2 of the best I suspect, but are there any others I am missing out on? Also are there any new ones on the horizon?

You could look at the Pyro 3. V2 is a very good tank. But I've not tried the V3, as yet.

Thanks, but am strictly MTL. Will change thread title to make it more clear.
I should have known. Its not like you keep you MTL exclusivity a secret. Lol Mind you. You can screw down the air flow to, virtually nothing.

I'm still waiting for SXK to a make corolla V2 that's squonkable. I think they've probably missed the boat on that one though.

Haku Riviera can shut the airflow down. Single coil and easy enough to build on. I got a YFTK clone as didn't have near £100 for genuine but the clone is bloody good. Actually easier to use in squonk mode as opposed to non squonk.

Make them do it Simon.

All you'd basically need is a hollow pin and some holes in that centre pole for the liquid to come out, it wouldn't take much re-designing at all, they could have done it easy. They could have even sold a conversion kit probably I guess they aren't interested or they would have done it.

The Brunhilde? though it is huge and 23mm

The Galaxies will take some beating though and the only MTL squonk atty I still use.

Back
Top Bottom