What's new

MTL RDAs

Hello guys.
Has anyone tried the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA? My one is still in the way…

Hello guys.
Has anyone tried the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA? My one is still in the way…
Awaiting one. It's likely to be eclipsed by the berserker I think. Looks a good flavour design but I think vandy vape have nailed it again with the.rda.

Just ordered the Beserker RDA from FT. Its preorder but apparently available on 15th. Hopefully not long to wait

Just ordered the Beserker RDA from FT. Its preorder but apparently available on 15th. Hopefully not long to wait
The lovely maggie is sending me one to review as soon as they land at 3f. I think this will be huge for us mtl fans.
I will be offering it up an a giveaway after it's review. So I have ordered myself one too.

The lovely maggie is sending me one to review as soon as they land at 3f. I think this will be huge for us mtl fans.
I will be offering it up an a giveaway after it's review. So I have ordered myself one too.

Looks like it has everything going for it for MTL. Perhaps even I will be able to set it up right, but if not will await your competent review.

Looks like it has everything going for it for MTL. Perhaps even I will be able to set it up right, but if not will await your competent review.
Bless your praise mate but I'm sure you will do a better job than me.
I suspect this will come complete with the vandy vape clapton mtl coils like the tank. Should work better with the rda. Does look very good. I have the karma on the way too and that looks excellent if not as adjustable.

Bless your praise mate but I'm sure you will do a better job than me.
I suspect this will come complete with the vandy vape clapton mtl coils like the tank. Should work better with the rda. Does look very good. I have the karma on the way too and that looks excellent if not as adjustable.

Nice one. Exciting times.

Very good indeed.
The karma.
Haven't fitted the beauty ring yet.
WP_20180321_23_18_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20180321_23_19_34_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom