What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL RDAs

Hi Vlaqko,
Sorry to jump in on your conversation. You seem to have a bad batch of coils. They should last you at the very least 3 days not 3 in a day.
You say you are chaining your vape? You haven’t said what mg nic your juice is. Have you thought about upping your mg’s.

Hey, no worries this convo is open to all!

Yeah I am aware I have a bad batch and that's the reason why I opted for a RTA. I just been very unlucky with recieving two packs of bad batches in a row.

I chain vape for the satisfaction of the vapour, I have a problem that I can't sit still without doing something. I am vaping 3mg, don't think i can up it to 6mg cos it gives me a coughing fit.

Waiting for the bus? Smoke. Waiting for food? Smoke. Waiting for lesson to start? Smoke. After food? Smoke.

You get the pattern, I used smoking as a gap filler for me to to do something and I transferred that to vaping. I reckon I vape about 10-12 puffs at a red traffic light or traffic jam everytime im stuck in one. Just something to do tbh, I think it's a problem which I haven't been officially diagnosed yet.

I saw this yesterday and I’m very intrigued.....

The beserker rta is an awesome bit of kit IMO so the rda has a lot to live up to!

Might have to take the plunge come pay day and pre order one [emoji16][emoji16]

Am tempted myself. Hope you do and let us know how it performs.

Should be, but Im a bit of a novice on RDAs and still havent perfected the set up on the strike yet.

Should be, but Im a bit of a novice on RDAs and still havent perfected the set up on the strike yet.
I will try to remember to take a pic of my strike later.
1.1 ohm 2.5mm kanthal 26 awg coil .coil bottom lines up with the top of the screws in the posts.

I will try to remember to take a pic of my strike later.
1.1 ohm 2.5mm kanthal 26 awg coil .coil bottom lines up with the top of the screws in the posts.

Ah, I think Ive got my coil set too low. Thanks. Would appreciate some pics but no worries if you forget.

Back
Top Bottom