What's new

MTL RDAs

Recent change to list name due to copyright. Look under KF style bud. Sxk is the premium clone company.

Oh God they are so ugly.. my aim is for a 2ml capacity tank 22mm diameter (to fit in my pico) and have an all black finish.

EDIT: https://www.fasttech.com/products/9621122

What are your thoughts on this? & Is there any significant change between a 'clone' to the real deal? This would be my only/everyday basis tank and do not want problems with it like leaking or whatever.

Last edited:

Yeah, got this image from FT review page and this is what my set-up would look like

83AB70BA3644715089F477FA30766B89.jpg

So the airflow is fine for that restricted lung hit? And won't drink all my juice? Will probably be on a 0.7 coil pre made coil (match the nautilus one)

Thank you guys for helping me through it btw!

Yeah, got this image from FT review page and this is what my set-up would look like

83AB70BA3644715089F477FA30766B89.jpg

So the airflow is fine for that restricted lung hit? And won't drink all my juice? Will probably be on a 0.7 coil pre made coil (match the nautilus one)

Thank you guys for helping me through it btw!
No problem. I've a silver and a black one and they are excellent. They come with 3 pre made 0.5 coils and a little cotton so your good to get started.
Mrs kid has been using a silver one for a while on her pico for a while and it looks like it was made for it.

No problem. I've a silver and a black one and they are excellent. They come with 3 pre made 0.5 coils and a little cotton so your good to get started.
Mrs kid has been using a silver one for a while on her pico for a while and it looks like it was made for it.

That sounds promising.

So to conclude this, you recommend me to replace my Triton Mini for the Serpent Mini as my only tank that I will use on a day to day basis (I often find myself chain vaping when not doing an activity like library for uni).

Buzzing to try it out now!

That sounds promising.

So to conclude this, you recommend me to replace my Triton Mini for the Serpent Mini as my only tank that I will use on a day to day basis (I often find myself chain vaping when not doing an activity like library for uni).

Buzzing to try it out now!
I would recommend it and can promise it will last a lot longer than stock coils.
You will need to rewick probably every three to ten day's depending on your juice choice and to be honest you will probably recoil every three to six months out of boredom and wanting to play.
Bare in mind we are a long way from the original subject of this thread. Mtl rda' s. But the serpent will actually give you a better range of juice to pick from as it will take thicker juice than the excellent mini triton.
The instructions are simple and everything required to get going is included and a decent standard. You can bring the included coils up to around 0.7 by placing them on a 3mm drill bit and winding each coil leg around half a turn to create one more wind.
We can talk you through that when it arrives. You will notice a flavour improvement for sure and a huge saving in coils. The included coils ( should you choose to use them, will see you through a year and a fivers worth of cotton should also last that long).

Yeah, I think I identify myself as a strict lung hit. I'm currently on a 1.8ohm Nauti coil and I no longer seem to enjoy it. I'm asking too much from it and inevitably my cheeks get a bit red and I get dizzy, like when you're blowing balloons after a certain time. I reckon with a .7 coil and airflow half closed I can easily emulate a .7 Nautilus coil.

I do understand maybe my juice consumption will increase but I'm saving money on coils so I guess in a way it does balance itself out. I just hope I can confidently leave the house with a 10ml bottle and a spare 18650.

Didn't opt for a new one (via FT) since I done some digging on the forums and just grabbed a used Serpent Mini for 8 pounds from @vapellie. She's kind enough to chuck in some coils and cotton to get me started though! *It's the SS version though, would of loved the Black but I'm not complaining!

Thank you for your help regardless, I can't wait to get started.

Serpent mini does close down to a passable mtl but think you'll get a good restricted lung hit at half open!

Yeah, I think I identify myself as a strict lung hit. I'm currently on a 1.8ohm Nauti coil and I no longer seem to enjoy it. I'm asking too much from it and inevitably my cheeks get a bit red and I get dizzy, like when you're blowing balloons after a certain time. I reckon with a .7 coil and airflow half closed I can easily emulate a .7 Nautilus coil.

I do understand maybe my juice consumption will increase but I'm saving money on coils so I guess in a way it does balance itself out. I just hope I can confidently leave the house with a 10ml bottle and a spare 18650.

Didn't opt for a new one (via FT) since I done some digging on the forums and just grabbed a used Serpent Mini for 8 pounds from @vapellie. She's kind enough to chuck in some coils and cotton to get me started though! *It's the SS version though, would of loved the Black but I'm not complaining!

Thank you for your help regardless, I can't wait to get started.
Welcome.Vapellie will see you right.

Back
Top Bottom