What's new

MTL RDAs

My Berserker MTL RDA arrived this morning but I have to go out now and am out this evening so not able to set it up until tomorrow, bugger!!! It came with 2 coils that look like the micro coils not claptons so will have fun tomorrow, I do hope it is a good one. I also have the Vapefly Galaxies ordered which should be here this week also so it will be good to compare the two.

Well I've put a build in my Berserker MTL RDA and it is brilliant!! Found the air insert that suits my style of vaping and I'm really enjoying it, my only problem is that the beauty ring won't let my pico squeeze fire when I put it on but that's not a big problem oh and being fairly new to squonking I keep forgetting to squonk!!

Well I've put a build in my Berserker MTL RDA and it is brilliant!! Found the air insert that suits my style of vaping and I'm really enjoying it, my only problem is that the beauty ring won't let my pico squeeze fire when I put it on but that's not a big problem oh and being fairly new to squonking I keep forgetting to squonk!!
Back your bf pin out a bit. If it effects the post stability pop a small oring on before refitting. This should allow the rda to make contact using the beauty ring.

I'm afraid I won't be reviewing this for another week as health cabin no longer require a review (I assume they've sold their allotted order).
I will get.mine up and running after I've finished playing with.the karma.

Back your bf pin out a bit. If it effects the post stability pop a small oring on before refitting. This should allow the rda to make contact using the beauty ring.
Will try this in the morning, thanks, it would be nice to be able to use the beauty ring.

Sometimes testing a new mtl rda can be pure pleasure.
WP_20180325_16_02_21_Pro.jpg

Cracked out some of my vintage manabush collective no3
Raspberry, amaretto cigar.
Yum. Such a good rda too.

Last edited:
Will try this in the morning, thanks, it would be nice to be able to use the beauty ring.
Still doesn't work, oh well it's not that important. I only have the Pico squeeze to squonk with, maybe time to get another!!

Now I've got my Vapefly Galaxies RDA.
I like the wide range of airflow adjustment. True MTL is present.

upload_2018-3-27_20-35-13.png

Back
Top Bottom