What's new

MTL RDA

cheers @eyeball kid that’s useful. i wasn’t sure if i should fill the space with long cotton or leave it shorter. i might set it up again tomorrow the way he’s done and see how it goes. it’s working well at the minute mind, i’m much more impressed than i was when i got it.
I tried a genuine one a few year's back. Visually like you I wasn't impressed at what you got for your money plus you had to be born under a blood moon and delivered by a one armed virgin to get into the list to possibly buy one.
The flavour was unbelievably good when set up right though so when they first appeared on ft as a clone a couple of years back I bought two.
Rob borrowed one to set up with mesh and had to drill it out a tad to lower the heat so that one is retired but the other is always set up along with the strike ready for use.
Brilliant rda for flavour.

Last edited:
Well, the stngs came the other day, liking them fine. I get what people are saying about the airflow though.

Anyway, the misses uses those voopoo pnp coils and said to me last night to order her more. Went on to do it this morning and had to look her tank up to remind me the ones I get her. The stngs have went down to £10.99 so that pissed me off.

Then went on to fastech to get her coils because they're only a fiver there. Go in to check out and all the stuff I thought I'd ordered on Monday or Tuesday was still sitting there!

On the bright side it's Friday.... I need to pretend to myself that still means something or the day's a write off before 7am.

So much talk of MTL rda's I started researching even more and saw the berserker V2 MTL RDA, had mixed reviews the YouTubers love it but it got slaughtered for been muted by ecigclick.

May just got for the STNG wotofu always produce good stuff

So much talk of MTL rda's I started researching even more and saw the berserker V2 MTL RDA, had mixed reviews the YouTubers love it but it got slaughtered for been muted by ecigclick.

May just got for the STNG wotofu always produce good stuff

I've been using 2 for almost a week now, they're pretty decent. The airflow is a bit of a downside but all round they're a decent rda. Still down to £10.99 for a bit to so definitely worth that.

I've been using 2 for almost a week now, they're pretty decent. The airflow is a bit of a downside but all round they're a decent rda. Still down to £10.99 for a bit to so definitely worth that.
Which one did you prefer ?

10.99 which one ?

Which one did you prefer ?

10.99 which one ?

STNG, they're 10.99 on ecigone right now, they also have 10% off at the moment, automatically applied when you checkout, so it'll actually be even cheaper.

so the speed up and the wee origen arrived this morning. no bad on the free shipping, maybe 3 or 4 weeks? i’ve set the two of them up and they both seem to be pretty good so far.

the speed up is a bit bigger than i expected. massive liquid well in the bottom. both very smooth and quiet with the airflow set to a wee peep.

not bad at all for 7 quid odds.

so the speed up and the wee origen arrived this morning. no bad on the free shipping, maybe 3 or 4 weeks? i’ve set the two of them up and they both seem to be pretty good so far.

the speed up is a bit bigger than i expected. massive liquid well in the bottom. both very smooth and quiet with the airflow set to a wee peep.

not bad at all for 7 quid odds.

I'm thinking mine will get here monday or tuesday. Bought that for an old sqounker I'm sure I have 2 of in a drawer. Should probably look them out soon. What have you put it on?

the speed is on a pico squeeze. it came with a daft ring, that goes under the atty and causes it not to contact properly. it looks okay with it off though. it’s excellent, after puffing it for a few hours.

the origen is on a tiny vandy vape squonker. it’s not ideal, battery life is shite and the bottle is only 4ml. the origen is really good though.

usually i only have one on the go and the vandy lives in the cupboard but i wanted to try the two of them. i think they will relegate my other squonk atties to the cupboard. for a while at least. perfect, wee cylinders with a hole in the side. all you need.

Back
Top Bottom