What's new

MTL RDA

I do agree the intensity of the flavour does change, it's like RDA and rta, I own quite a few of those and they both very popular in the direct lung, but for MTL the RDA's are less common they are not manufactured as many as DL RDA's.

Last edited:
I do agree the intensity of the flavour does change, it's like RDA and rta, I own quite a few of those and they both very popular in the direct lung, but for MTL the RDA's are less common they are not manufactured as many as DL RDA's.
There's actually a.surprising amount..I spent eighteen months trying at least two (often more a month). Some good one's, some not so good.
Many have disappeared now as the fashion has changed.
If anyone wants a forever mtl rda and is willing to spend £100. It thoroughly recommend a nutz rda. He drills the airflow to suit and you choose diameter. They are very thick steel and threaded topcaps. You'll never break one.
I've been using a little mark buggs challice 3 lately too. Very good.

i just set up this short cranked rda. i got this one ages ago and couldn’t get it to work very well after trying a couple of builds in it. chucked it in the cupboard as it cost less than a fiver anyway. it’s actually really good.

i’d been confused about coil placement with it, it has more space than the wee ones and just two screws floating about. the inside of the top cap is very low, so still a very small chamber.

worth a punt if they are still going for a few dollars.

image.jpg

i just set up this short cranked rda. i got this one ages ago and couldn’t get it to work very well after trying a couple of builds in it. chucked it in the cupboard as it cost less than a fiver anyway. it’s actually really good.

i’d been confused about coil placement with it, it has more space than the wee ones and just two screws floating about. the inside of the top cap is very low, so still a very small chamber.
One of my favourite rda 's. It's a hellfire clone that one.
The coils easy once you realise.the centre post moves on the disc.to.allow you to.position the coil in front of the hole.
worth a punt if they are still going for a few dollars.

View attachment 224758

dunno what happened with the quote there @eyeball kid but i found your reply amongst it :D

aye, even with it being moveable i was a bit puzzled. seem to have got lucky today so i’ll keep replicating this one.

cheers @eyeball kid that’s useful. i wasn’t sure if i should fill the space with long cotton or leave it shorter. i might set it up again tomorrow the way he’s done and see how it goes. it’s working well at the minute mind, i’m much more impressed than i was when i got it.

Back
Top Bottom