What's new

MTL RDA

Sorry Simon I should of been more clear :)

I was meant to refer to flavour ?

Many thanks
One of the questions monks meditate on in the Himalayas.
I will let you know if they come to a conclusion.
The small chamber and small travel from coil to mouth usually means they are far more consistent at delivering good flavour when set up well than tanks. But there's fans in each camp. I love both tbh.

It massively depends on the tank and the rda, but I think there's an intensity from something like that little 14mm speed revolution that @zouzounaki posted, that isn't so easy to get from a tank for some reason.

there definitely is. i think trying to define it by flavour is a mistake, to be honest i can’t say i’ve ever puffed an atty that i thought had bad flavour. there are many other reasons i might not have liked some. but i think the way you put it, intensity, is a better way to describe the difference. the differences between types of atties is noticeable even with unflavoured liquid, for example.

there definitely is. i think trying to define it by flavour is a mistake, to be honest i can’t say i’ve ever puffed an atty that i thought had bad flavour. there are many other reasons i might not have liked some. but i think the way you put it, intensity, is a better way to describe the difference. the differences between types of atties is noticeable even with unflavoured liquid, for example.

It's weird, it's just a hole in the side, nothing special, no fancy airflow nonsense, it doesn't get much simpler. I think so much stuff is completely over engineered for the sake of being 'different' or having unique selling points, but it seems it's all totally unnecessary for a good vape.

what i love about these is the simplicity. they just work, easy. a coil in a wee cylinder with a hole in the side. i think if i wanted a puff experience of the under the coil airflow i would just fire up a tank, rather than tolerate squonking.

image.jpg

I ended up ordering 2 of the stngs just because they were cheaper here than off of fastech. So far I've added the silix clone, vapefly holic and galaxies to my basket. I'll need to do a bit of work now so it's not so obvious I'm skiving but I'll have a look for one or 2 more from fastech.

what i love about these is the simplicity. they just work, easy. a coil in a wee cylinder with a hole in the side. i think if i wanted a puff experience of the under the coil airflow i would just fire up a tank, rather than tolerate squonking.

View attachment 224736
Trying to find one of those got a little single batter squonk that would be ideal for.

It's weird, it's just a hole in the side, nothing special, no fancy airflow nonsense, it doesn't get much simpler. I think so much stuff is completely over engineered for the sake of being 'different' or having unique selling points, but it seems it's all totally unnecessary for a good vape.
funny isn't it.
The mtl tanks.are about perfecting that under coil airflow but that method is sloppy seconds to a simple side airflow hole pointing at the bottom half of a coil. Dead simple no fancy chamber shapes really. Just the deck size that suits you and the airflow hole size that suits.
I used nothing but a pico squeeze and strike 18 for about a year and a half. The available tanks at the time just couldn't compete, especially at bellow £20 for the whole lot.
I think it's also where tc can be helpful though. A stainless coil set up in a little mtl rda in tc really gives a consistent vape and eliminates the possibility of dry hits from a dry deck.
the only negative I found is I undeniably used more juice. Don't know if the vapour is denser due to non restricted juice flow to the wick or due to losing juice during recoiling/wicking and clean down as there's inevitably some left in the system to clear. (The main positive as well as flavour is the sheer amount of juice you can have pre loaded).

Thanks, they look pretty decent at that price might as well give it a try.
I think they have a pei top for cheap too (I remember I bought a few for the speed revolution). Handy for easily varying your airflow size as the pei drills out smoothly in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom