What's new

MTL on a Mech

You could always try nipple top batteries If the mech can accommodate them. If they're nice and snug there would be little danger.

.... I use nipple top 18350's in the LPG anyway, because that's what they recommend in it..... but I'm still not happy if the 510 is a bit suspect... I'd just rather not risk it.

I really like the drip stick and tank from bret ohman. Sadly it's one of those items that's gonna be hard to come by but it looks awesome.

CA983DB1-5896-43E9-BB13-625FEE0C9EB9__19915.1530613550.jpg

Hey apes,

So this happens from time to time, I get drawn into the simplicity of a Mech. However, last time I used a Mech I was Lung hitting.

So my question is - does anyone here use a Mech for MTL? If so, what do you use?

I’ve got my eye on a gus mod, but just curious - ideally I’m after a 22mm tube, preferably 18500.

(Disclaimer: I’m fine with mechs, I’ve owned, used and built on them before, I’m fully aware of the safety precautions that need to be taken)
I've used a mech squonker loads for mtl vaping. I actually love the fact that you get to taste your favourite liquid through the voltage range.
After a while you get to know where the sweet spot for your juice and your taste is.
I also used 18350 mech mods for genny vaping. Really compact and handy.

I have a 22mm caravela clone I use exclusively for MTL, atmo I'm running it with the doggystyle on top.

Hey apes,

So this happens from time to time, I get drawn into the simplicity of a Mech. However, last time I used a Mech I was Lung hitting.

So my question is - does anyone here use a Mech for MTL? If so, what do you use?

I’ve got my eye on a gus mod, but just curious - ideally I’m after a 22mm tube, preferably 18500.

(Disclaimer: I’m fine with mechs, I’ve owned, used and built on them before, I’m fully aware of the safety precautions that need to be taken)

I use a paps/heron hybrid on occasions

coiled to around an ohm

Back
Top Bottom