What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mtl mods advice

Tony Hunt

Postman
I currently use a lost vape Therion dna75 and I’m finding it a little bulky.
I like the dicodes mods but don’t have that kind of money. Looking for something in between a cheap Chinese mod and the high end market but struggling to find anything.
I like the lost vape ePitite dna60 but can’t find anyone in the uk that has the one I want. Anything similar would be great.

You're probably looking for something that takes a single battery if it's small you're after. Maybe something like the Asmodus Collosal.

Vapetime and Vapegeek both have Epetite black framed version. Silver framed ones have disappeared

To be fair, you'll be hard pressed to beat that Jac Vapour mod @rew linked to if you want a good UK purchase :D

Vapetime and Vapegeek both have Epetite black framed version. Silver framed ones have disappeared
I know! What’s with that? I wanted the silver frame one without those weird resin type doors that look like puke

Back
Top Bottom