What's new

Mtl Mesh?

Mr Ripple

Legend
I see there is a mesh coil for the Zeneth but its 0.5ohm.
Is mesh a thing for mtl yet?

Traditional Mesh builds (Where Mesh is the Wicking agent) definitely work for MTL. The NextGen, Nextiny etc, etc are stunning for this. I use Mesh wicking regularly in a Calix, a SquapeR and a TaifunGT2 with great success at anywhere around 15 watts. They excel with Tobaccos and Fruits, not so much with Custards though.

Traditional Mesh builds (Where Mesh is the Wicking agent) definitely work for MTL. The NextGen, Nextiny etc, etc are stunning for this. I use Mesh wicking regularly in a Calix, a SquapeR and a TaifunGT2 with great success at anywhere around 15 watts. They excel with Tobaccos and Fruits, not so much with Custards though.

Ah your slugs ;)

One day, when I pass Vaping for beginners, I may try one

Ah your slugs ;)

One day, when I pass Vaping for beginners, I may try one

If you have a wee enough dripper theres nae reason you can't pop in a mtl coil wrapped around a mesh slug. Tried it years back in a Mephisto and as @Rob says fan-effin'-tastic with tobacco flavours.
You'll need to do the old gentle heating of coil and mesh to get out the hot spots and get the ends of sluggo decently hitting the deck for good wicking, but, aye, worth and afternoons fannying about!

I guess we're talking a different style of juice delivery than standard juice wells and wicking holes?

If you have a wee enough dripper theres nae reason you can't pop in a mtl coil wrapped around a mesh slug. Tried it years back in a Mephisto and as @Rob says fan-effin'-tastic with tobacco flavours.
You'll need to do the old gentle heating of coil and mesh to get out the hot spots and get the ends of sluggo decently hitting the deck for good wicking, but, aye, worth and afternoons fannying about!
Whats a sluggo? and more to the point where do i get one of these afternoons you speak of?

Whats a sluggo? and more to the point where do i get one of these afternoons you speak of?

A, mesh slug, can be nicknamed 'sluggo' by those of us who get the fear fae actual slugs ( f-k you shaun hutson!!!)
B. Will trade you one for a bottle of 20 year old GlenFarclas.....:D

All of the RTAs I mentioned have conventional Decks, Wells and Juice delivery systems. ;)

Back
Top Bottom