What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL kit....

Too add to my new found love, Anyone know where i can get the same drip tip that comes with the zeta but in black delrin, Cheers

Too add to my new found love, Anyone know where i can get the same drip tip that comes with the zeta but in black delrin, Cheers
Not black, but these are good [emoji106]
Screenshot_20200120-172747.jpeg

I use the Nautilus 2 drip tips in most of my Mtl tanks but they are a very tight fit in Zeta, too tight.

Last edited:
Dont know if this is allowed but has anyone got any 1 ohm zeta coils kickin about or literally 1 coil i can buy and obviously pay postage, Save me me waiting until mine arrive from china, Cheers :)

Dont know if this is allowed but has anyone got any 1 ohm zeta coils kickin about or literally 1 coil i can buy and obviously pay postage, Save me me waiting until mine arrive from china, Cheers :)
Sorry i havent, i had to borrow 2 myself from a fellow ape as waiting in bloody Fastech!
Do a search using zeta, im sure someone has some u van borrow

Back
Top Bottom