What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL kit....

CP0114

Postman
Right, Im after a decent MTL kit, Dont mind if its single 18650 or built in, Must have stock coils and will be using freebase nic only 6mg, No pod systems please, Ive been lookin at the new kroma r kit... Also after a kit for the mrs, Shes currently using the k2 kit but the tank is a nightmare to unscrew and glass just spins, So something similar to that.

Cheers!

For a mod and tank I’d have recommend what you’ve been looking at. I didn’t like the zlide tank myself and thought it poor, however lots love it. Best stock coil for mtl I’ve tried is the Zeta Aio 1 ohm coil. 18650. 3ml and vw. It’s definitely worth considering.

Thank you! Honestly, Been looking at a zeta too so need to make my mind up!

Thank you! Honestly, Been looking at a zeta too so need to make my mind up!
There’s been little tank stock coil development for mtl. Nothing new for ages. All the development has been for the spate of refillable pods and aio’s. The Zeta has shocked a lot of us, me included. Look on Everzon if considering one as they are the cheapest but it won’t ship till after Chinese New Year now if you can wait that long.

There’s been little tank stock coil development for mtl. Nothing new for ages. All the development has been for the spate of refillable pods and aio’s. The Zeta has shocked a lot of us, me included. Look on Everzon if considering one as they are the cheapest but it won’t ship till after Chinese New Year now if you can wait that long.

Thanks mate, il have a good look and see, il be ordering sooner rather than later so il see wheres best in uk.

Thanks mate, il have a good look and see, il be ordering sooner rather than later so il see wheres best in uk.
You should pick one up from the uk for around £30+. My only fault with it is the slightly lacking qc and non of us are sure of its longevity.

Back
Top Bottom