What's new

Mtl homebrew, one shot favourites

wonky

Postman
So, I see the mtl juice thread and as someone that mostly mixes their own juice and is always looking for new ideas thought I'd raise the question...

What's your favourite DIY mtl juice, be it one shot, recipe or single flavor mixes?

Me, I'm fairly boring (partly the reason I wanted to start the thread was for other ideas!!) I mostly mix and vape bestcigliquid tobaccos, desert ship being the one I return to most regularly. Other than that I will mix the odd random fruit selection and tend to try a few different ry4 when I spot them

One of my main stopgap single flavour mixes is RYWhore, I also like RY4 Nutzilla with a little Calipitter Chow thrown in. Neither are as good as some of the bought juices like Manabush, but when times are tight they'll keep me going. :)

At the minute I’m enjoying FA 7 leaves, cocoa and atmos labs fig at 1% each. I mix up 4 or 5 at a time and usually get stuck on a particular one till I finish it then move onto something else. But I don’t write down recipes, they usually vary from one batch to the next.

Nutzilla as @Crewella mentioned is decent as a single flavour, also nice with some rose and fig in it.

I’ve been enjoying a couple of the best cig concentrates at 3% as well, reckon any stronger would be overpowering for me though with the fag flavour that comes through.

Last edited:
I’ve got some Big Juice lemon tart on the go at the moment 50/50 12mg, lovely at 11 watts on a 1.2 coil in the Doggystyle, definitely recommend it, lovely lemon curdy with a bit of a pastry finish, not my usual style of juice but a nice change.

Chefs flavours-rywhore....caramel tobacco lovelyness
Nom nomz-chew bacco .... caramel,gingerbread with a hint of tobacco
Chefs flavours -tickled pink ....undescribeable but addictive and fruity
vampire vape-heizenberg ....my adv menthol fruity tooter
these seem to be my favorites that i always have made up 12mg in nautilus minis

One of my main stopgap single flavour mixes is RYWhore, I also like RY4 Nutzilla with a little Calipitter Chow thrown in. Neither are as good as some of the bought juices like Manabush, but when times are tight they'll keep me going. :)
Got to try some RY4 Nutzilla, what percentage do you mix at?

Back
Top Bottom