What's new

MTL Drip tips

Although I'm loathe to call them drip tips as in most cases the bore size precludes dripping down it, but hey.

I thought it would be a nice idea for us to list some of our favourite MTL drip tips and their specs. As poring through websites full of thousands of not very well organised drip tips is driving me mental, and I thought some good recommendations from the folks on here would be useful.

I thought a standard format would be quite cool, so I'll add the first entry under here so people can quote it if they want to
I find these as hard to find as good MTL patties these days ...

they subscribe to the "toilet roll" ethos for the most part

Prompted by this thread I have rediscovered these - hidden away in a box under other boxes. Anybody use anything like this?

IMAG1452.jpg

I have some things like that hidden away in a box under other boxes too, nothing to do with vaping though.
Are you into cooking much or something? ;)
On the other hand that:
looks quite like (English is not my first language so excuse me for the lack of proper word) futuristic/cyberpunk/funky/wicked setup. Must be quite awkward to carry/operate though...:grin2:

Are you into cooking much or something? ;)
On the other hand that:

looks quite like (English is not my first language so excuse me for the lack of proper word) futuristic/cyberpunk/funky/wicked setup. Must be quite awkward to carry/operate though...:grin2:
It's just for at home, as i fear public ridicule!

Besides, you seems to have an excellent taste: lovely Therion in silver and wood, one of my favorite tanks and unique shaped, narrow bore drip tip. Combination looks weird at a first glance but captivating and appreciative after a second look. I would definitely give thumbs up to a stranger I met on a street :)

Back
Top Bottom