What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL Drip tips

There must be people out there that don’t even bother with tips. You can just suck the vapour out the little hole in the top, I’ve tried it a couple of times, although I’m not sure why I did this. I definitely prefer a tip. Straight, relatively long and narrow (at least a bit narrower than a fag), and stainless steel seems to be my preference.
Vaping without drip tip - weird but if that float their boats...
I have seen somewhere a nice chart where there was a tongue drawing with taste buds marked for different flavors. The theory was that a different length/bore of the drip tip enhanced certain flavors.
I discovered I like this shape, whatever you call it. This one is my favorite I think, but I only managed to to grab 2 of them before they got discontinued :(.
Nautilus 2 drip tip is not bad, especially on Doggy - it throws flavor straight in your face.
Unfortunately that sort of shape seems to be neglected by manufacturers but I hope it will be back with MTL trend.
I quite like the shape of Berserker drip tip but the material is all wrong for me - ss or better titanium, which has different heat capacity properties, it heats up faster but also doesn't feel so cold in winter.

Vaping without drip tip - weird but if that float their boats...
I have seen somewhere a nice chart where there was a tongue drawing with taste buds marked for different flavors. The theory was that a different length/bore of the drip tip enhanced certain flavors.
I discovered I like this shape, whatever you call it. This one is my favorite I think, but I only managed to to grab 2 of them before they got discontinued :(.
Nautilus 2 drip tip is not bad, especially on Doggy - it throws flavor straight in your face.
Unfortunately that sort of shape seems to be neglected by manufacturers but I hope it will be back with MTL trend.
I quite like the shape of Berserker drip tip but the material is all wrong for me - ss or better titanium, which has different heat capacity properties, it heats up faster but also doesn't feel so cold in winter.

I just ordered the one you linked there, looks like it could be a good one for me, cheers.

5CFEC899-C701-48B0-8846-98F5B4FA0CBF.jpeg
Not a fan of metal tips at all..find them cold and dodgy on the teeth..
I’m a plastic or delrin man..
Using this one at the moment it’s plastic and from a joytec aio..would like to see any tips same or like this in Black to match my tank or any colour really..

I use this on my Cv Skyline.
Sku: 5223204
  • Base height: 5.4mm
  • Base outer diameter: 8.5mm
  • Base inner diameter: 4mm
  • Bore diameter: 4mm
20180211_094038.jpg

Don't like metal much as it's cold and gets gunky, and am not fond of plastics, so I tend to go for glass/ceramic/stone drip tips. I also moved over from e-pipes originally, so still like a longer slimmer drip tip. Or a vase shape. Fastening my laughing gear round something short and stubby feels most un-ladylike, so I tend to bin the ones that come with most tanks - like the Doggystyled.

I’m not a huge fan of metal tips either but I don’t hate them as much as delrin, Teflon, ptfe or any other plastic tips I’ve tried, so thems what I use.

Really should try wood or stone at some point. But they’re generally either wide tips or big vases, which I’m not a fan of.

I’d like the old GP vase tip by vapourart but in ss and walnut.

Back
Top Bottom