What's new

Mouth to Lung RTA under £30

Ok little update, so after toying with my siren 2 and receiving my long anticipated ares, i still prefer the berserker. The ares (airies) even with the airflow shut off feels like im trying to mtl off a drain pipe...... the siren 2 is tighter but the zerker is tight and tasty.

Ok little update, so after toying with my siren 2 and receiving my long anticipated ares, i still prefer the berserker. The ares (airies) even with the airflow shut off feels like im trying to mtl off a drain pipe...... the siren 2 is tighter but the zerker is tight and tasty.
The mini berserker has been used everyday since the Guv lent me it. I've had to get one. I was impressed with the prime. Even prefered it over my old go to mtl rta the kayfun mini v3 but the berserker is pure mtl. Proper old school airflow choices and a propper under coil airflow size. Bloody brilliant.

Last edited:
The mini berserker has been used everyday since the Guv lent me it. I've had to get one. I was impressed with the prime. Even prefered it over my old go to mtl rta the kayfun mini v3 but the bestseller is pure mtl. Proper old school airflow choices and a propper under coil airflow size. Bloody brilliant.
Couldnt agree more.

Well, I've taken the plunge and ordered the Berserker Mini. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for all the advice.

How do you guys stop the Berserker flooding / leaking ? Mine is all over the place !
I know the turn upside down when screwing the top cap back on but still pours out

I own both the beserker & the siren 2 and I prefer the siren 2 as it's never leaked after coiling & filling unlike the beserker plus its a doddle to refill with the bayonet cap.

How do you guys stop the Berserker flooding / leaking ? Mine is all over the place !
I know the turn upside down when screwing the top cap back on but still pours out

give it to someone else .... that's how I dealt with it anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom