What's new

Mouth to Lung RTA under £30

I haven’t used many of these tanks mentioned. I have several old genuine kayfuns, a few clones of v3 and v5 kayfuns, a heron, clone v2 heron, clone ubertoots etc etc.

The berserker beats them all. It pains me to say it, some of these other tanks cost a fair bit, but the berserker is just great. So good I’ve just had my second one show up. At some point I’ll probably get a few more.

I’ve not tried the mini berserker but will probably get one for my 22mm mechs.

Berserker all the way!

One day maybe I’ll be able to get over my utterly visceral rejection of how it looks and all the obnoxious engravings and slogans, but that day is not today [emoji6]

I’d agree with @eightbitraptor ’s doggy recommendation, mostly because it’s extremely simple. Easy to build, there’s pretty much nothing that can go wrong and it works very well. And it’s small and discrete and not a bad looker as well.

I think you’re coming round to it. Soon you will enter a state of wild fury... :D

Yeah. When I buy one, realise I can’t get rid of the logos and have ended up with a tank that I can only in good conscience use at home. On my own. In the dark.

Thankfully the wild fury bollocks is really tiny in real life. I can’t even see it unless I’ve got my specs on & even then it’s not noticeable unless you were looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom