What's new

Mouth to Lung RTA under £30

vestonpants

Postman
After spending most of my 3 year vaping history sub-ohming I am really enjoying a return to mtl. I am currently using a Nautilus X and Triton mini which are fine but I'd like the flexibility of an RTA. Unfortunately I don't have the funds to go for an authentic Kayfun or similar so I would appreciate your thoughts on tanks like the Berserker, Siren 2 and Ares and which you all prefer. If it helps, I prefer a Nautilus Mini type draw.

Cheers.

Get an SXK Doggystyle from Fasttech for about £7 you won’t regret it.

Unless you want to go authentic only in which case the berserker seems to get a lot of good reviews and has a very Kayfun like deck. I hear the airflow is tighter than both the Ares and the Siren.

Disclaimer. I’ve not tried one though and personally I’d go for the Doggystyle. I’ve got a couple of those and they’re fantastic.

Last edited:
The Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA is my personal favourite at the moment, although all you've mentioned (and the doggystyle) are decent tanks, may come down to personal preference really.

Thanks ebr. It’s always good to receive recommendations from people who actually use things on a daily basis. I’ve watched plenty of you tube reviews but I get the feeling most reviewers only use products in order to post a review rather than use them as a daily vape.

I’ll certainly have a look at the doggy style (erm!!)

Yup. I can also vouch for the Hastur. It’s a nice tank. Really easy to build and wick. Also has under coil inserts which can help tailor the build to what you’re after.

Has the added bonus that if you don’t get on with it you can remove all the inserts and it’s a passable DL tank.

Ive never used the hastur but many people say good things about it. I have a berserker and use it daily, love it. Got a siren 2 and its good....but i prefer the flavour from the berserker. I also have a kayfun prime clone which is quite good but again prefer the berserker.

Forgot to say i find the draw much tighter on the zerker. (Also have a calix v3 and a rose v3 and still prefer the berserker) maybe its just i havent found the right build for the others yet?

Forgot to say i find the draw much tighter on the zerker. (Also have a calix v3 and a rose v3 and still prefer the berserker) maybe its just i havent found the right build for the others yet?

I never liked the rose v3. Could never get that working mtl how I liked it. Even with a mesh reducer in it.

I’m working on the Calix V4 at the moment. It’s good but I think I’m going to get the mtl pin for it.

The Dvarw is next on my MtL list.

Back
Top Bottom