What's new

Money to burn on a nice rta - some input?

Prime arrived today. Couple builds in and adjusted coils heights. Unimpressed so will be ordering the nozzle kit. KFL19 far superior at the minute. Think I’m more pissed that the airflow is aimed towards the battery on my side by side mod so not using it on that.

With the Nozzle kit it should at least match the Lite IMO.

Nozzle kit made a nice improvement to flavour and draw restriction. So thanks @rew for recommending it. Just a bloody shame it won’t go on my side by side mod, even with the gaskets. For whatever reason it always ends up back at the same spot.

Nozzle kit made a nice improvement to flavour and draw restriction. So thanks @rew for recommending it. Just a bloody shame it won’t go on my side by side mod, even with the gaskets. For whatever reason it always ends up back at the same spot.

Glad the nozzle kit has improved the performance. Don't know what to suggest about the mod. That doesn't happen on mine.

Tried again just to test what I thought could actually Be happening. Each gasket works out to be one full turn which brings airflow back to exactly same direction. Will look for ultra thin gaskets to try.

Edit: cut a bit of paper just to test this and it was perfect. Anyone know a bit of material I could get to make this work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom