What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mods with Variable Voltage settings.

Coolie27

Achiever
Hi all, I have the Aspire Archon and you can set this to Voltage mode. I really like this for Manabush at about 3.65 volts. My question is, are there any other mods that you can set to VV mode. I realise you can fiddle about with Watts and get somewhere where you want to be Volts wise. I just really like the option on the Archon. Am I missing something and being incredibly daft by not finding VV mode on my other mods. Seen another Archon on a website about £22. I have JAC sandstorm, Alien, Evic primo, IJOY Captain, pico mini, Ephro 101, Aspire Pegasus and Tesla steampunk, can I set either of those to VV mode before I buy another Archon.
Any advice greatly appreciated. Cheers

Last edited:
It's a good little mod and it can be had for £35 in the UK, even less from Grey Haze with the POTV discount - making it hardly worth waiting for a China order.

Edit - It won't do 3.65V though - it adjusts in 0.1 increments so it'd be either 3.6 or 3.7.

Last edited:
I think some of the Aspire nx range also have vv mode. Like the look of the Cygnet also @Crewella. Cloudstix have the nx75 for £25. Like the idea of still having the Wattage mode for other atties though. Don’t think the Dovpo has that option. I appreciate all the replies thanks all.

Isn’t adjusting the watts effectively the same as adjusting the voltage? The mods I use display the voltage and it changes when I adjust the watts. So surely you could just look at the volts instead of the watts?

You are right of course, however sometimes for example with the Ephro you have to raise it to 14.5 watts to get 3.7 volts. Too high for Manabush on a 0.7 coil. I could be being incredibly daft and missing something. On the Archon you set the volts at 3.69 and the wattage doesn’t change.

Pretty much all modern mods can switch to VV I think? Certainly my eleaf ones do.

Back
Top Bottom