What's new

Mods with best built-in battery life for MTL

My ancient eleaf IPower 80W still runs for a few days even when I'm MTL chaining it, the size makes it perfect for on the move vaping.

I've also been using a Coolfire TC100 for a couple of years. It's my daily beater for when I'm at work, so probably gets used the most out of all of my mods. It's never let me down and the lasts 2 days between charges (could possibly go 3, but don't want to risk it, lol).

I use/have a few I mainly use Eleaf ikuun i80,wismec p80,very easy for me to fire..and biggest battery mod I use is eleaf ipower 80 with a 5000mah battery that lasts a week near enough vaping @10/11 watts mtl.

The Wismec P80 has an external battery I believe. How's battery life on the iKuu for MTL, over a day?

Right,

Relative to the original question:

I would be grateful for some feedback, in your own practical experience (not just based on mAh ratings), which small / medium sized built-in battery mods, in the 2-3k mAh range, have the longest battery life, for VW MTL vaping (8-12W / 1-2 Ohm)?

Apart from the Eleaf iSticks 20, 30 & 40, so far we have:

- Innokin Cool Fire IV TC100 & Plus (3 responses).
- SnowWolf Mini Plus (1 response).
- Eleaf iKuu i80 (1 response).

Based on the feedback these are lasting 2 to 3 days, thanks for the responses so far.

Anyone try the Vaporesso Tarot Nano, Aspire Zelos, Joyetech Cuboid Lite or the Eleaf Tessera?

out of those I've only had the zelos, I don't recall the battery life being anything special and I thought the mod was a bit junky too.

My eleaf pico cuts off around 3.4v which is higher than my other mods and runs noticeably shorter than other mods with the same battery in .... I might guess that eleaf tend to set higher cut offs for all their mods, but I'm only guessing on that. :)

out of those I've only had the zelos, I don't recall the battery life being anything special and I thought the mod was a bit junky too.

My eleaf pico cuts off around 3.4v which is higher than my other mods and runs noticeably shorter than other mods with the same battery in .... I might guess that eleaf tend to set higher cut offs for all their mods, but I'm only guessing on that. :)

That's thumbs down for the Zelos then.

I wonder if they're opting for higher voltage cut-offs on the new mods in general to avoid issues with high current draw at low voltage, since practically everything now is designed for high powered vaping!

I have one of these on the way which might be another option

https://www.healthcabin.net/kangertech-vola-100w-box-mod-p/17135.html

kangertech has fallen out of favour over the last year with most people but I thought it looked like a nice little mod, I won't know for a while though.

Hadn't heard of this, best looking Kanger mod I've seen.

Thanks!

That's thumbs down for the Zelos then.

I wonder if they're opting for higher voltage cut-offs on the new mods in general to avoid issues with high current draw at low voltage, since practically everything now is designed for high powered vaping!

yeah, I think you are right ... it should just cut the power down to a maximum of 10-15w or whatever and let you carry on vaping though. My SXK zero mini's do that and they are cheap 2 year old mods!

Hadn't heard of this, best looking Kanger mod I've seen.

Thanks!

yeah I thought the same... I've not had a kanger product since I first started vaping, so I'm keen to see what this is like.

Back
Top Bottom