What's new

Mods with best built-in battery life for MTL

phleabas

Postman
Hello,

I remember getting my first Eleaf iStick (20W - 2,200 mAh) as an upgrade to an Innokin iTaste VV v3 (800 mAh), the improved battery life was just astounding, very comfortably over a full day, almost two, with low power MTL vaping.

Still MTL vaping, the iStick 30W (2,200 mAh) battery life was almost the same but never quite matched the original. iStick TC40W, at 2,600 mAh should've lasted longer than both it's predecessors, but it didn't.

The iStick Power (5,000 mAh) does appear to last a good two days on a full charge for MTL, but it's quite big.

Revenger Mini (2,500 mAh), while a very nice mod, battery life is very short in comparison to the old 2,200 mAh iSticks, for MTL!

Doing a bit of digging, it looks like some of the newer mods have a higher low voltage cut-off, to avoid battery damage at low charge, for high powered DL vaping. Effectively resulting in a shorter battery life between charges.

I would be grateful for some feedback, in your own practical experience (not just based on mAh ratings) which small / medium sized built-in battery mods, in the 2-3k mAh range, have the longest battery life, for VW MTL vaping (8-12W / 1-2 Ohm)?

3300mAh on the coolfire IV 100tc. Still use mine after a couple of years and never let me down.. You'll get a couple of days out of it at 10-15w and that's intense use I would say. I had it last a working week with moderate use...

Agree with @ZendeR on the coolfires

I use a mixture of 3 x tc100 and 2 x 75 watt plus models.
For MTL I'll get at least two days out of either plus they charge up very quickly

3300mAh on the coolfire IV 100tc. Still use mine after a couple of years and never let me down.. You'll get a couple of days out of it at 10-15w and that's intense use I would say. I had it last a working week with moderate use...

Thanks, I read good things about the Cool Fire IVs in general, didn't realise battery life was that good. How is it for size, not too bulky?

Agree with @ZendeR on the coolfires

I use a mixture of 3 x tc100 and 2 x 75 watt plus models.
For MTL I'll get at least two days out of either plus they charge up very quickly

Thanks, do you find any difference in battery life between the TC100 and the Plus?

Thanks, I read good things about the Cool Fire IVs in general, didn't realise battery life was that good. How is it for size, not too bulky?
There are smaller mods around but it's very ergonomic and comfortable to use both thumb and trigger firing. And fits 25m atties, not many mtl that size but convenient for when you want to try something else... There's a coolfire mini too but haven't tried it myself.

There are smaller mods around but it's very ergonomic and comfortable to use both thumb and trigger firing. And fits 25m atties, not many mtl that size but convenient for when you want to try something else... There's a coolfire mini too but haven't tried it myself.

Good point on the 25mm atties, very few smaller mods fit them without overhang.

Thanks, do you find any difference in battery life between the TC100 and the Plus?

I find the 75 Watt plus bettter just because I use it more for the MTL tanks. I DTL quite a lot at 30-35 Watts on the TC100's but usually never drop below one bar from full before I plug it in to the Usb again. Size wise neither are really very bulky.

I use the snow wolf mini plus 3000 mah, I get more vape time than any single cell mod I have, not that cheap and not available everywhere any more either though.

I use/have a few I mainly use Eleaf ikuun i80,wismec p80,very easy for me to fire..and biggest battery mod I use is eleaf ipower 80 with a 5000mah battery that lasts a week near enough vaping @10/11 watts mtl.

Back
Top Bottom