What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mechlyfe x Fallout Vape XRP RTA LUXURY KIT

Have seen this on the site though never actually read about it until I read your post. Seems to cover a lot of things.

Just got a ss steel one off of ecigone, only came on sale this week as customs delays caused heaps of problems apparently. FALLOUT VAPE is i believe ecigones own brand as they had a huge input in design and testing
Mtl deck very decent but make sure ya juice Wells are reasonably packed or it will leak after refill,once you suss out how much ya need its a very decent tightish vape. Has the same idea as the pandora with the 5 different air holes below the coil adjusted by screwdriver.
Very decent flavour.
Tried the pnp coil bridge with an r2 coil at 1ohm and its a slightly looser mtl vape at 14 watts but the flavour from these coils is excellent. (Found if I only uncover half the 1mm hole its reasonably tight)
Haven't yet tried the DTL deck in it yet but can see that being pretty reasonable too.
There's also a dual coil deck available for £7.99 but not really my style of vaping any more.
Build quality pretty reasonable with a knurled finish which makes unscrewing to fill or change coils, wick etc easy as your fingers don't slip.
Nothing adverse to say about it really .
Its a lot of kit for the money

Last edited:
Loving mine. Flavour is superb, had this side by side with the KF Lite Plus with the same juice and... I preferred the flavour and vape from this (I havent got the pro pin yet so that may change).

I have a feeling the ether glass might fit this for a bit of customization. Might try later

Still loving this. Flavour and vape is just superb. I would recommend this to anyone

16169426498168215571603607447226.jpg

What rtas would u say it’s better than? Or you could compare this too?

Airflow of a Pandora and styled like an Ether. Takes stock coils too.

Right now I prefer it to my Dvarw, Ether, Pioneer, Expromizer, and it's touch and go on my Kayfun Lite plus.

Back
Top Bottom