What's new

Mechlyfe Ratal XS AIO

quincey43

Achiever
Has anyone got one of these, I keep getting drawn to buying one but they are a bit pricey and just wondered if they are worth the money or not. The reviews seem good and it is rebuildable so no worry about stock coils but wanted other folks thoughts before I press the buy button!!

I have got the 80w version and I like it, can't get a real mtl draw, but the flavor is very good, in fact I have been thinking about trying the new model.

Don't have one of these but it seems to have a lot going for it. However, apparently you can only get a very loose MTL draw at best which puts me off. Looks great for DL and RDL vapes.

Don't have one of these but it seems to have a lot going for it. However, apparently you can only get a very loose MTL draw at best which puts me off. Looks great for DL and RDL vapes.
I have watched some reviews and they all say the same, I could put a restriction under the coil which would help and I love the look of it. The rest of the reviews are all good so I will ponder on it!!

I have watched some reviews and they all say the same, I could put a restriction under the coil which would help and I love the look of it. The rest of the reviews are all good so I will ponder on it!!

Yep, a bit of added restriction might do it. Can't really help you on this one. Depends if you think it's a calculated gamble worth taking

Back
Top Bottom