What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush concentrate

I ordered 2 50ml short fill juices from Manabush online websight, I took into account the recommendations of flavours and I ordered OMUSA and FIRE WATER #3 for starters On a Friday and I received my order Monday morning.
I was then puzzled as I was not sure how much nic I should add so I phoned the number on Manabush web-sight and chatted to a guy there, He advised me not to add my own nicotine juice as I would water down the flavours and to get the best vaping experience I should of ordered the same flavour juices in nicotine base! That’s something I did not and have not taken into consideration in all my time of vaping and mixing my own juices.
The guy asked me what nicotine strength I was after and he advised me what I needed, he then brought up my order and said he will
Post the nicotine shots out ASAP free of charge and to his word I received them this morning the day after the phone call.
I am truly stoked and very thankful for there service and advise and free nicotine shots, tbh I felt a little awkward as I’ve never gotten anything sent out to me free of charge.
Great customer service and support.
I’ve been vaping like a chimney today just so I could try the Omusa and firewater#3 in the same set up and I must say these juices are excellent and so full of flavours.
Thank you once again for all the advice as these juices are so flavoursome.
Ah, grumbledore (as they call him) aka @Nanook who no longer ventures onto POTV.

He was a true gent over the phone and I felt he wanted me to have the best experience with there juices Hugget and went out of his way to help :clapping:

He was a true gent over the phone and I felt he wanted me to have the best experience with there juices Hugget and went out of his way to help :clapping:
That's the thing with manabush. They both make the best liquid available (in my opinion) They are also the most helpful and generous guy's out there.
I'm a fair few years into manabush being my all day vape and I still look forward to picking up my tank. Can't imagine vaping without it.

I noticed earlier that Manabush do nic salts too in their Firewater range (I'm sure this isn't news to anyone but me) so I have just ordered the Humidor pack which has all three of the range in it. I've never tried Manabush before but I have used nic salts exclusively for quite a while now and I'm a big fan. Can't wait to try them, based on all the recommendations I have seen here I don't think I will be disappointed.

I noticed earlier that Manabush do nic salts too in their Firewater range (I'm sure this isn't news to anyone but me) so I have just ordered the Humidor pack which has all three of the range in it. I've never tried Manabush before but I have used nic salts exclusively for quite a while now and I'm a big fan. Can't wait to try them, based on all the recommendations I have seen here I don't think I will be disappointed.
I don't think you will be. I tried a few nic salts juices but they all tasted weird to me ...... it's only the Firewater ones I can vape. :)

Try some of their shortfill range - if you have any 7.2mg nic then you can pick your own nic strength without diluting the taste. I added 10ml of VG 7.2 to the shortfill - full flavour after a two week steep.
ended up with 60ml of 12mg Nokomis. Add 8.5ml of 7.2mg nic for a 10mg mix etc

Back
Top Bottom