What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Coral DNA60 died - new mod suggestions

smonks

Initiate
Less than a year old and my Coral DNA60 died last night, gutted! Thankfully, my old trusty Coolfire IV TC100 that I haven't touched for a year still had charge and works a treat to keep me going.

So, I need a new mod, and ideally want something small and compact like the DNA60, and also takes replaceable batteries, I have 18650 and 18500 batteries so something compatible with these would be good.

I'm using the Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini RTA and tend to vape around 9 - 11w so I don't need loads of power.

I liked the look of the Vaporesso Target Mini 2 but not happy with the idea of an internal battery.

Any suggestions? I don't keep an eye on what's new on the scene, once I'm happy with something I tend to just stick with it....until it goes wrong ;)

Oh, I don't want to spend a great deal either.

Thanks all.

As a side, are there any RTA's that are better than the Hastur Mini available now - obviously a questions of taste, but it's the tank I've stuck with the most since the Doggystyle.

Sorry to hear that,if you choose to sell it let me know please

How much would you be willing to pay for it?

It has a wonderful patina ;) It's the stainless steel version, but has worn on many of the edges to a copper colour - as I say, a wonderful patina ;) Still have the original box, and 4 good Efest 18500 batteries that may go with it.

How much would you be willing to pay for it?

It has a wonderful patina ;) It's the stainless steel version, but has worn on many of the edges to a copper colour - as I say, a wonderful patina ;) Still have the original box, and 4 good Efest 18500 batteries that may go with it.
This guy @KytanDale repairs mods.

Less than a year old and my Coral DNA60 died last night, gutted! Thankfully, my old trusty Coolfire IV TC100 that I haven't touched for a year still had charge and works a treat to keep me going.

So, I need a new mod, and ideally want something small and compact like the DNA60, and also takes replaceable batteries, I have 18650 and 18500 batteries so something compatible with these would be good.

I'm using the Cthulhu Hastur MTL Mini RTA and tend to vape around 9 - 11w so I don't need loads of power.

I liked the look of the Vaporesso Target Mini 2 but not happy with the idea of an internal battery.

Any suggestions? I don't keep an eye on what's new on the scene, once I'm happy with something I tend to just stick with it....until it goes wrong ;)

Oh, I don't want to spend a great deal either.

Thanks all.

As a side, are there any RTA's that are better than the Hastur Mini available now - obviously a questions of taste, but it's the tank I've stuck with the most since the Doggystyle.
How dead is it - pretty easy to swap the DNA out - chances are Evolv will replace the board if you raise a ticket

I've got one in bits if you need spares

Personally, whilst you wait I'd get one of these old Pico 75W mods, Mine is still going after 3 years. They've 'improved' the design since, but the original is the best. Hard to get in the UK, but cheap from China.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/4849000

Good luck getting yours fixed. :)

Personally, whilst you wait I'd get one of these old Pico 75W mods, Mine is still going after 3 years. They've 'improved' the design since, but the original is the best. Hard to get in the UK, but cheap from China.

Or one of these. https://www.vaporl.com/eleaf-istick-pico-25-85w-box-mod.html
Sneek it your basket.
Add another to take the order over $30.
Add the 12% off discount for joining up.
Take out the one you dont want and the discount will remain.
With the $5.99 delivery added it will work out at a little over £16 all in delivered.

Thanks @Crewella - I have found the pico 75w mod on Amazon with prime delivery - would you say these are genuine items, or would you opt for a longer delivery time and get one from Fastech (I have ordered tanks from them before and it's usually a 10 day delivery).

Site stripped out the Amazon URL, but easy to find for around £26.50 with prime delivery.

Back
Top Bottom