What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking to buy a quality MTL set up for a present

again not ever used one but ...

https://www.vapourcore.com/dotmod-limited-edition-purple-dotbox-75w-box-mod.html

... with the purple squape on top ... that would be pretty special if she likes purple. .... Pretty much £200 all in though.
Funny, I was just looking at the purple combo. Reckon she'd love that. Anyone know how reliable Ecigwarehouse are? They've got it for £90. I am to remember reading somewhere that they ship from China despite claiming the hold UK stock, but might have got them confused with someone else.

Yea, am thinking of something different to another Kayfun seeing as she's already got a mini. What's the flavour like on the Dvarw? Do you have an original or clone?

I have the original, but alot of others on here have clones and they all seem to perform well. It's a very simple design, but produces great flavour and have had no issues with it. There are under coil airflow inserts available to customize the draw.

I have the original, but alot of others on here have clones and they all seem to perform well. It's a very simple design, but produces great flavour and have had no issues with it. There are under coil airflow inserts available to customize the draw.
Thanks. Now I've got a decision to make!

Funny, I was just looking at the purple combo. Reckon she'd love that. Anyone know how reliable Ecigwarehouse are? They've got it for £90. I am to remember reading somewhere that they ship from China despite claiming the hold UK stock, but might have got them confused with someone else.

I think this says it all

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk

182 reviews, 75% rated 'bad' ... lol

can't help you there. Go with what you think would give her the wow factor

If ypu are looking for RBT MTL the Cthulhu Mods Hastur MTL and the Mini versiom are getting a lot of love.

I love the Hastur mini, I'm vaping on two of them right now ... so I wouldn't sniff at them in anyway, but without trying so sound like an ungrateful twat, if I got one as a special birthday gift I wouldn't be that impressed. :D

I don't know, I think the bests gifts are always something you wouldn't buy for yourself... either because it's something you wouldn't have thought of, or something you wouldn't want to spend your own money on.

can't help you there. Go with what you think would give her the wow factor
Yep, I think I've settled on the Dot Box and the Squape. I'll report back when I've got it for me, I mean her! Thanks for all your help folks.

Back
Top Bottom