What's new

Looking for advice for my next purchase

Dennis-vc

Postman
Good evening everyone! My Dani box 21700 is serving me extremely well but now it needs a new atty. Since there's plenty of choice and I'm not sure on what to get, I was hoping to find some advice here.
I vape exclusively mtl and currently own 2 Kayfun Lites, a Kayfun Prime and a Dvarw. All of them are close to perfection but I don't want to go down the route of buying a second (or third) one. A few tanks have caught my attention:

- Squape N[duro]
- FeV 4.5S+
- Vapor Giant M5

Flavour is top priority, ease of use is also important but to a certain extent. Feel free to share your tips :)

Spica pro maybe? I was very late to the party on that one but it’s probably the best mtl vape I’ve had.

Not to be the party pooper. You've nailed the best already.
the atties younger got your eye on are excellent if your itching for new toys as are the suggestions.
I'd add the taifun gtr, atimozo tripod.
I will always add the original calix or my fave calix pico if you able to find one and quality mtl vaping doesn't have to cost the earth. I'm a huge fan of the cthulhu hastur mini.

Last edited:
my vote goes to the expromizer v4. It's made in china but is designed in germany i think. I have an authentic Squape Nduro and a FeV clone with crappy AFC screws. If you're considering one of these, both have pros and cons:
the Squape gives off very good flavour and in general is a very convenient atty to work with, however it's super gunky even with "clean" eliquids. My theory after watching Morten Oen theory videos is the single sided airflow is the culprit. If you don't mind rewicking pretty much daily, it's a very good atty- no gurgles after airplane rides, in general very few gurgly situations (they do happen but you can just take it apart, use a paper towel to gather the liquid or even shake the liquid off and you're good to go)
The FeV gives off the same excellent flavour and is super easy to work with, however has no juiceflow control at all (bad if you fly a lot etc) and is in general a behemoth of a tank.
I would say get something to satisfy the "i need new vape stuff" craving and wait for the next RTA from Squape and FeV :)

Reload vapor mtl rta and qp design gata mtl are both great.

Thanks everyone for replying! I've taken a look at all of the suggestions but I'm still in serious doubt

As far as the Spica pro abd Tripod go: I'm not convinced on the looks. Taifun GTR looks a bit too brittle so I'm still not sure if it's the way to go. Also I'd be needing a glass tank section which means extra costs. I'm more tempted to choose high end but with all the extras it means spending more money than I want to.

I'm still tempted to give the FeV a go but I wasn't sure on how the flavour would be. I feel that the airflow screws are a bit too far away from the coil to give me the excellent flavour that I got used to. Now I've read that the VS would have a lot better flavour, can anyone confirm?

I'm sorry to go on about this but my heart says FeV. It's so beautiful and looks like a great atty to use on a daily base.

Or I might end up buying a third Lite

if you want the FeV, get the FeV :) not the easiest tank to wick properly, but not that bad either, just watch some youtube videos and you're set :) I would advise you to get the optional extra MTL screws, i think it comes stock with a 1.2mm screw as the tightest option.

Back
Top Bottom