What's new

Looking for a good coffee for MTL

Brilliant, thank you. :2thumbsup:

.... and just so you know ........ 'help' in this house is pretty much limited to adding calipitter chow to everything ........ ;)
Coffee and Calipitter Chow go well together.
The Alchemists Naturals range of concentrates coffee is simply black coffee :2thumbsup:

Ahem .... sorry ......... :8:

I do miss @Aerovape Ltd though ....... my stalwart coffee juice supplier for a good couple of years. Coffee Hazelnut Cake, Starbux, Caraccino ...... all blooming luvverley. Feckin' TPD. :(
So mis Daniel. I've the last few little bottles of various lovely juices he sent me left which I'm inching out (no coffee though crewella).
Fingers crossed we will hear from him soon. Hope he got his move to the coast.

One word....... and that word is......... "Brasiliero". ;)

Granted, but the Tobacco is well to the back. :)

I love the Kona Paka, but am still after a good, rich straight coffee or cappucino 50/50 juice for MTL. Just in case anyone knows one?
Try Ace of Vapez coffee.

It's a "budget" juice but pretty darned good.

I'll see if @ZT would mind me leaving a bottle at the Reservation to add onto your next order. (No charge, give it a try)

Fuck it. I'll forget or Martyn will. Pop me your address and strength I'll send one over.

Last edited:
Try Ace of Vapez coffee.

It's a "budget" juice but pretty darned good.

I'll see if @ZT would mind me leaving a bottle at the Reservation to add onto your next order. (No charge, give it a try)

Fuck it. I'll forget or Martyn will. Pop me your address and strength I'll send one over.
I don't mind budget - if this drought continues I'll be back on onepoundeliquid cappucino! ;)

I'll PM - we'll sort something out, or just point me at the best place to get it, thank you! :10:

I don't mind budget - if this drought continues I'll be back on onepoundeliquid cappucino! ;)

I'll PM - we'll sort something out, or just point me at the best place to get it, thank you! :10:
Best place to get it if you like it after I've sent it, would be the manufacturer direct :D

It's good

Back
Top Bottom