What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for a good coffee for MTL

Ok so my Kona arrived last night and I’ve had some time to live with it. As a new vaper and one whose stuck mainly to dessert/custard and menthol this was a shock to the system. It’s definately a "grown up" flavour and one, at first, I didn’t much like. Tooting on a Jac 1 ohm coil at around 12w I was getting ‘some’ coffee but mostly just a bitter taste. Not an unpleasant bitterness but one akin to the husk on a hazelnut. I went to bed quite disappointed.

So today I gave it another go on a clean pallet and played around with the watts. I now ‘get it’! At 15w all of a sudden it came to life. That strong bitter numminess of when you scoop a little foam from your cappuccino (non chocolated) flooded in and I was there! At 17w I’m sat in a coffee shop.....

I was pleasantly surprised by the tobacco too. Not what I thought as I was terrified it would make me want a stinky. It doesn’t! I’m not getting the fig at all but I don’t have the best pallet.

In summary not quite what I was after as I prefer a slightly more dark fruits style of coffee, but definately a juice I enjoy and will have fun with, with a large glass of red this evening!
Glad you like it, I love it. :)

Looks like we're both still looking for a decent MTL 'straight' coffee juice though ..........

Glad you like it, I love it. :)

Looks like we're both still looking for a decent MTL 'straight' coffee juice though ..........

my wonder flavours just arrived, I'll mix a tester of both and send them up to you. They might need to some help but at least we'll know what they taste like on their own. The Brazilian smells amazing.

my wonder flavours just arrived, I'll mix a tester of both and send them up to you. They might need to some help but at least we'll know what they taste like on their own. The Brazilian smells amazing.
Brilliant, thank you. :2thumbsup:

.... and just so you know ........ 'help' in this house is pretty much limited to adding calipitter chow to everything ........ ;)

Ahem .... sorry ......... :8:

I do miss @Aerovape Ltd though ....... my stalwart coffee juice supplier for a good couple of years. Coffee Hazelnut Cake, Starbux, Caraccino ...... all blooming luvverley. Feckin' TPD. :(

Erm ............ OK .................... :hmm:

*hides most of Kona Paka stash* :P

Brilliant, thank you. :2thumbsup:

.... and just so you know ........ 'help' in this house is pretty much limited to adding calipitter chow to everything ........ ;)

hahaha, well see what you think, if it needs a little milk or sugar or something we'll go from there. ...... or some flavour west hazelnut even might be good. I won't really have time to play around till the end of the month but I'll get some testers done asap because I want to taste them myself.

Back
Top Bottom