What's new

Looking for a good coffee for MTL

MiscoDatt

Veteran
Hi,
I hope this is in the right place as it’s specifically for a MTL liquid. I’m after a rich tasting coffee flavour. Needs to be strong, fruity and maybe a little creamy? The more com-lex the better. Nothing too harsh on the throat hit.

Would really appreciate people’s recommendations.

Thank you

I'd be interested too as I used to love the coffee juices from Aerovape, sadly now gone. I love the Kona Paka and also the El Toro Brasileiro, but both are coffee with tobacco and I'd love a strong, straight coffee.

I'd be interested too as I used to love the coffee juices from Aerovape, sadly now gone. I love the Kona Paka and also the El Toro Brasileiro, but both are coffee with tobacco and I'd love a strong, straight coffee.

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/products/brazilian-coffee-wonder-flavours-super-concentrates

After much research, I think that might be the one as long as you don't mind DIYing it.

.... if you want a cappuccino then this... maybe a blend of the two for a strong coffee with a dash of milk?

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/products/wonder-flavours-smooth-cappuccino-10ml

I'm going to get both when I order from rainbow but it probably won't be until the new year unless there's a big discount before then.

I like Mom n Pops Sweet Jo....it really isn't that sweet.......I mix it with tobacco's, cream, calipitter chow n so on....in fact Im convinced Dripworx bean to atty coffee e liquid used this as it tasted the same to me, so if you have tried that...it will give you some idea of the flavour taste.

3.3ml Capella cappuccino
3.3ml The Alchemists Cupboard Natural Coffee
3.3ml Sweets & Confectionary vanilla Latte (from alchemists cupboard)
1.6ml The Alchemists Cupboard Natural Maple
1.6ml Flavour Art Cream Fresh
1.6ml Capella Whipped Marshmallow

Mix @ 65vg/35pg and if you find it too strong as it is very strong, just make a mix of the flavours into a one shot and mix at a reduced amount.

I like Mom n Pops Sweet Jo....it really isn't that sweet.......I mix it with tobacco's, cream, calipitter chow n so on....in fact Im convinced Dripworx bean to atty coffee e liquid used this as it tasted the same to me, so if you have tried that...it will give you some idea of the flavour taste.
Hi bud.
Do you know anyone still stocking calipiter chow as its getting harder and harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom