What's new

LG MJ1 possibly the best 18650 for MTL vaping.

just so people have an idea ..... these arrived late monday morning and after a charge I put them in my mods, around mid afternoon. Been vaping on them since.... as you can see I've been picking one up more than the other, so I'll balance that out a bit today but I can't see these not lasting until the end of friday. :) ... we'll see.

View attachment 174598
Well ...... the Zeros look happy with them .... ;)

I put them on charge this afternoon, so not bad at all .... around 4 days, so two full days out of each I suppose.
Same here from fully charged I’ve used for 2 days solid in wismec p80 and worked it out to be 500 individual vapes/tokes @ 11 watts mtl.

It is back in stock :thumbup:
I am going to place an order.
Are they as good as they were when this thread started?

I've just noticed that @18650UK now have LG MJ1's in, so I've just grabbed a couple of new ones for myself.

I guess some people don't know about these cells, so if you don't they are 3500 mAh and rated for a 10A CDR, these means they are great for regulated mods up to about 25w, which is perfect for our needs.

In my previous un-scientific testing, I was getting an extra half a days vaping or more out of these compared to 3,000mAh cell, which is a fair old amount.

using the ilovepotv or iloveweekends code you can get a pair for under a tenner posted.

https://18650.uk/product/lg-mj1

I just wanted to highlight these to the MTL peeps because you are essentially getting the same mAh as some of the newer/bigger cells but in the smaller form and with more than enough amps for us. Highly recommended for long battery life for MTL crew, where 20a and 30a cells are really not needed.
Thanks for info :14:

Back
Top Bottom