What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Let the battle commence

I presume you have taken the plunge then?
I most certainly have! Bought whilst sober too believe it or not!

I loved it as soon as I saw it when @Rob posted about it. It’s been an itch I’ve needed to scratch since then.

@Discomatt I'll be interested to hear your take on it, was tempted but the rather large hole in the MTL deck put me off, I don't think it'll be a tight enough draw for my liking.

So you make yourself some reducers to bring the deck air hole down to the size you want :)
Trust me, on the smallest hole on the afc you’re looking at similar to the Nautilus Mini without doing anything to the deck air hole

I’m really not a slave to a tight draw so from that respect I don’t think it will be a problem.

I think the reducers comment was more aimed at me :S I think Rob knows I'm more in the Crewella camp when it comes to draw.

Honestly @John R :) Just buy a sheet of Mesh, you can make more reducers than you'll ever need from a small sheet and you can tailor them to exactly suit your individual needs. :2thumbsup:

In fact, send me your address and I'll pop some in the post. ;)

Very tempting thank you but you know I'm feckin' that up!! o_O Ahhhhh feck it, PM incoming, I canny moan unless I try it...

Back
Top Bottom