What's new

Let the battle commence

Hi Ya @Peeej

Until the V3 touched down, the V1 remained my firm favourite. The V3 replicates everything that you already know and love, but improves upon it ever so slightly as far as Flavours go. I have been using Bread of Heaven a lot recently, especially in the V1 and the V3 as that seemed a good testing liquid because of its complexity.
For me, the V3 is producing more in the way of until now undiscovered notes hidden in BoH.

I have to say, for me................ The ReaperV3 has completely reset my personal benchmarks. I had thought I had the best RTAs for my purposes in the UTA, The Skyline, The Calixes, The Hussar and The Reaper V1, but to my mind, the V3 has taken Pole Position by a Country Mile.

How this thing does it remains a closely guarded secret, but every liquid that I have tried through it (All well known to me) has exceeded that which other RTAs had given me. Be that Tobaccos, or Fruits and Deserts. :)

Cheers @Rob

That makes me rather unhappy - well my wallet anyway :-)

Had one in the basket for a couple of days now.....

Great review @Rob I agree with everything you say but as you know you are the man that introduced me to my favourite atties!

If I had one very minor niggle point which is purely a personal thing, I prefer Phillips screw heads to flat head on the deck, that’s just because of my old shaky hands but I’ve already got used to that.

I have both the 2.7 and MTL decks and am still playing with both but I think my preference is the MTL deck using the 2.5 hole from the 2.7 air ring, gives me my perfect ‘chewy’ draw.

I’m running mine on my standard build, Stealthvape Nife 30, 3 mm id, 8 or 9 wraps, coming in at around 0.29 ohms, using in TC mode of course at 400 F putting 15 watts in there to do so.

Just had to order some juice as I can’t leave both of mine alone so am going through more. Have my usual Beard No 5 in one, Just Jam on scone in the other, both mixed to about 10 mg.

Looking forward to trying some Bush in there soon!

Well reading shiney threads with wine is not a good idea. Thankfully it’s still in the basket and my sobriety is now assuring me I’m a silly boy for looking. Till the next glass.......

@spikey1 :worship: I sent a few tanks of Chiri and a couple of Nokomis through mine when it first arrived................... Same rules applied, subtle notes appeared that until now had eluded me ;)
You are in for a treat :) Though I am sure your favoured liquids will be equally scrumptious :)

Glad someone else "gets" the chewy aspects of this little beauty!!

@spikey1 :worship: I sent a few tanks of Chiri and a couple of Nokomis through mine when it first arrived................... Same rules applied, subtle notes appeared that until now had eluded me ;)
You are in for a treat :) Though I am sure your favoured liquids will be equally scrumptious :)

Glad someone else "gets" the chewy aspects of this little beauty!!

Wouldn’t have thought to use ‘chewy’ until you did but a perfect description and is what makes me enjoy my other 2 favourite tanks, the Calix of course and KF3 mini, the V3 Reaper does beat them both though.

I wonder how long these will be available as whilst I need to wait a good long while, can even see me getting a 3rd, just as a spare and to satisfy my OCD that once I really like something must ensure I never run out!

So.....obvious this is going to pick up the tobaccos well. How is it with rich flavours and deserts? Is it a warm rich vape or does it pick up the lighter notes more?

So.....obvious this is going to pick up the tobaccos well. How is it with rich flavours and deserts? Is it a warm rich vape or does it pick up the lighter notes more?

No idea other than with the juices I mentioned ( so probably described as ‘desert’) works really well, I think the same would apply to all flavours. Still to try Bush in them.

No idea other than with the juices I mentioned ( so probably described as ‘desert’) works really well, I think the same would apply to all flavours. Still to try Bush in them.

Well I’ll be able to tell you by Tuesday ;)

Back
Top Bottom