What's new

Let the battle commence

I really like the calix v2. Never tried any reaper but had a look at the thread and it sounds good.

Everyone knows Im a fan.....whatever you do Zou don't be tempted by any reaper clones, they are shite and will not perform....the tolerances john makes these at makes it very difficult for our Chinese friends.....along with the mentioned customer service its a no brainer.

Only been using it for a couple of days and today swapping between the MTL and 2.7 decks.

I absolutely love it, more animals coming, yes I think it does beat the Calix, although appreciate this opinion is after only a couple of days use of the Reaper and a few years of the Calix, but I’m pretty sure.

Reaper is also far easier to build, has the interchangeable parts and larger tank options, gives an amazing dense vape and great flavour.

I’ve just ordered another and a truck load of spares, I’m skint! When will CDV get the Dani Mini back in to go with it?!

Everyone knows Im a fan.....whatever you do Zou don't be tempted by any reaper clones, they are shite and will not perform....the tolerances john makes these at makes it very difficult for our Chinese friends.....along with the mentioned customer service its a no brainer.

Aye I’d read @Rob ’s initial review of this one and seen comments on the v1 clones, so would steer clear. We’ve got a wee yin to drain the finances for the foreseeable future anyway, but interesting to observe from the sideline. :)

They’re doing well thanks @Rob , apart from the lack of sleep. He doesn’t seem too phased by that, but it’s taking a toll on us two. He seems to have endless energy..! :D

Worth it though, he’s really amazing.

Aye I’d read @Rob ’s initial review of this one and seen comments on the v1 clones, so would steer clear. We’ve got a wee yin to drain the finances for the foreseeable future anyway, but interesting to observe from the sideline. :)

I know fella, 20p's in a jar......n you will get there....my girls are 24 n 22....one has left the hoose, but still I fork out...wouldn't have it any other way

Don’t even joke about cloners. They made such a bad job of cloning the original V1 they had to withdraw it pretty sharply as they kept getting them sent back.
Still..... John is more than ready lol.

Whilst I do use some clones, I think something of this quality, made in the UK, deserves support. I’m sure it will outlive most of the clones, if they do manage to work.

As with the Calix, I think anything with very exact design tolerances don’t clone well, but that’s just me.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1549548674.885529.jpg

Got them both now, together with enough spares to keep me going for a long time. The bung that enables another pre filled tank section to be easily swapped is really cool.

Argh, bliss!

Back
Top Bottom