What's new

Let the battle commence

I know people have always rather doubted my assertions that Mesh will work as a reducer, but I have yet to find a situation where it hasn't at the very lest, helped.
So much easier and infinitely customisable to make things PERFECT for your own specific needs. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I know people have always rather doubted my assertions that Mesh will work as a reducer, but I have yet to find a situation where it hasn't at the very lest, helped.
So much easier and infinitely customisable to make things PERFECT for your own specific needs. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Thanks Rob. It's a really simple and effective solution.

These mesh reducers. Is it simply a case of cutting a small piece of, wrapping it into a tube and inserting it into the airflow like a sleeve?

That's the genera; way of it yes, I torch mine, just because I always do :)

Torch? You mean like just putting a flame to it to burn off any residue? Or does it help to work with it?

Torch? You mean like just putting a flame to it to burn off any residue? Or does it help to work with it?

You can torch it with a lighter, but it's not essential. I've done my reducers without torching.

I do it to any mesh I use for this as it keeps the roll tight at all times, even when it’s out whilst you’re doing something to the atty

Digging up this thread as I’m soon to order another Reaper. Also realised in all the years of posting on this forum I’ve never shown a build, probably because they’re not very good.

Anyway to break the habit this is what I use in the reaper, Stealthvape Nife 30, 3 mm ID, comes out around 0.28 ohms.

Ignore the messy excess cotton, I’ll clear this up when I prime but was just wondering if this is similar to others using TC?
IMG_0420.jpg

Pretty similar tbh, 28awg 6 spaced wraps coming in around 0.19.

Back
Top Bottom