What's new

Kroma r zlide kit - which coils?

aristorato

Postman
Hello all,
I just received my Kroma r zlide kit, and as a beginner I am quite happy with it.
As it came with only a 1.2 and a 0.8 coil, and knowing that I won't use the 0.8 as I prefer MTL; could you suggest me where to buy replacement coils for the zlide? Also, which coil would work best on such a tank for MTL? And how often you suggest to change it?

thanks

Last edited:
I might end up using the 1.6 as well, as I can't seem to find the 1.2 at a reasonable price. How often you change your 1.6?

The zlide was my 1st tank, used the 1.6ohm coils at 11w. Each coil lasted at least 2 weeks.

I change the coil when it tastes burnt or totally loses the flavour but yeah about 2 weeks. If you want the 1.2 then try le Petit Vapoteur as they normally have them and there's a 20% discount code on the forum somewhere!

All the z coil range are designed for mtl including the 0.8, the fact a coil is sub ohm doesn’t necessarily mean it’s for intended for dtl. I only vape mtl and the 0.8 works best for me as I prefer a warmish vape, the 1.2 and 0.5 are decent too. If you prefer a cooler vape then the 1.6 would probably suit you best

Got one meself, recently. Only occasionally use the Zlide tank, I mainly bought it for the mod. But it works well with the Innokin Z range. 1.6ohms. Extremely well, in fact. I was surprised how much I liked the Zlide. Good purchase, mate.

z-coils-2.jpg

Thank you for the info of the z could bring all mtl, I did not know. Thank you also Simon G, great chart.
One last question, would liquid or coil lifespan decrease faster with sub ohm coils?

Back
Top Bottom