What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Knock Knock

Because it's proper vaping, for grown-up hard men who don't grizzle that PG is 'harsh' and can vape 18mg freebase without hacking up like a teenager taking their first drag on a marlboro.
Think the thing thats put me off mtl since i changed was it took 36mg to get me off the rollies and each gime i dropped to 24mg i only lasted a week or so before i had to up it again.
Thinking 9mg or 12mg max when i cross back into the light.

Think the thing thats put me off mtl since i changed was it took 36mg to get me off the rollies and each gime i dropped to 24mg i only lasted a week or so before i had to up it again.
Thinking 9mg or 12mg max when i cross back into the light.

12mg will work I expect, I think generally though DTL vapers consume for more nicotine than your average MTL vaper, just from the amount of liquid they get through, which is why I think people find it's not hitting the spot when they try and switch.

I've vaped about 2ml of 12mg so far today... and will probably vape another couple of ml this evening .... so that's the equivalent of 16ml of 3mg in a day... most DTL vapers I know are using way more than that.

12mg will work I expect, I think generally though DTL vapers consume for more nicotine than your average MTL vaper, just from the amount of liquid they get through, which is why I think people find it's not hitting the spot when they try and switch.

I've vaped about 2ml of 12mg so far today... and will probably vape another couple of ml this evening .... so that's the equivalent of 16ml of 3mg in a day... most DTL vapers I know are using way more than that.
I average 100ml every 3-5 days depending on where im working.
If im stuck indoors its less but if im out driving a lot or off work i wouldnt be surprised if i did close to 200ml a week.
Think i may be a heavy vaper :eeek:

12 mg is where I stuck too. If I need more nic, that's what I wanted the nic salts for and my 18mg 'emergency' freebase was making me cough like a teenager ........

Thought I'd come back and update this and can't believe how long its been.
Given how long it is since i made the decision to get back into myl I'm really surprised at how little progress I've made.

The hastur mini is a great mtl rta btw but i needed a little nudge to get me going and a reasonably good flavour stock coil tank for a comparison and am very grateful for being gifted a nautilus 2 by @Crewella to use.
Its helped me get used to mtl vaping again so thank you.

I've archived the ijoy for now @zouzounaki as it was indeed too tall although with 10a batteries it lasts forever.

I picked up a lost vape coral and tbh am a little dissapointed in myself that ive not even put a battery in it yet. Maybe get round to it with the time off at Christmas.

The new geekvape aegis mini arived this week from @Everzon so the hastur has sat on top for a couple of days with some 12mg 60vg/40vg in with SS316 28g 0.89ohms @14w.
I'm only using it really when out for quick nic top ups but am getting more and more comfortable with it.

Oh and I've tried the dvarw but haven't taken to it so far but will play with it some more soon. Think i need to realise what i want out of it first.

Ive got a couple more rta's on route to try and really need to get my mtl mix head in gear as i have tons of 70/30 3mg but only two mtl mixes i like so far.

Don't know why I'm finding this so slow except maybe I'm struggling to back off the dtl vaping as its so embedded.

I'm really liking the spico pro these days because I can switch between MTL and restricted DTL on the go.
It's currently my favourite MTL tank, though I haven't tried the Hastur MTL Mini yet.

Thought I'd come back and update this and can't believe how long its been.
Given how long it is since i made the decision to get back into myl I'm really surprised at how little progress I've made.

The hastur mini is a great mtl rta btw but i needed a little nudge to get me going and a reasonably good flavour stock coil tank for a comparison and am very grateful for being gifted a nautilus 2 by @Crewella to use.
Its helped me get used to mtl vaping again so thank you.

I've archived the ijoy for now @zouzounaki as it was indeed too tall although with 10a batteries it lasts forever.

I picked up a lost vape coral and tbh am a little dissapointed in myself that ive not even put a battery in it yet. Maybe get round to it with the time off at Christmas.

The new geekvape aegis mini arived this week from @Everzon so the hastur has sat on top for a couple of days with some 12mg 60vg/40vg in with SS316 28g 0.89ohms @14w.
I'm only using it really when out for quick nic top ups but am getting more and more comfortable with it.

Oh and I've tried the dvarw but haven't taken to it so far but will play with it some more soon. Think i need to realise what i want out of it first.

Ive got a couple more rta's on route to try and really need to get my mtl mix head in gear as i have tons of 70/30 3mg but only two mtl mixes i like so far.

Don't know why I'm finding this so slow except maybe I'm struggling to back off the dtl vaping as its so embedded.
If I think back it took me aaaages before I found a tank I was really comfortable with, at least you're making a start. You might be right in thinking that finding the right juice is key though .... good luck. :)

Agree with nic & juice qty plus vape style

I was on 16mg, then 11mg now diluted a bit to just under 8mg atm
BUT when I vape I'm tending to chain/cane it plus tank is more efficient than pen mod I started with

Probably using 5ml a day maybe 6ml - 10ml usually last two days
but I often have another tank on the go whilst charging other setup
(so sometimes I use a bit more/less depending if other tank(s) need topping up)

About 40ml a week, probably under 30ml on old pen mod with 11mg & say 25ml on 16mg

Think I got the draw just about right/similar to a fag draw but was 2.5 years ago so hard to remember
It is all about finding a tank/setup that works, coupled with a juice you get on with, plus a decent nic level to suit

Preaching to the converted I know but when you are truly happy with it all
you could vape & vape some more - well I can/do
was why I had to lower my nic coz I'm as happy as pig in shit but got dizzy as fuck at times

very very best of luck finding your perfect MTL setup

I always have lots of tanks on the go with different juices in but looking at what is around me at the moment I have 2 Berserker's, 2 Galaxies, 2 Ephro True, a Dvarw and of course my trusted Billet Box so guess I am happy with my MTL choices now!!

Back
Top Bottom