What's new

KHW Dvarw MTL

Do you think the kfl+ is up there with the others? I like it for what it is and it was interesting to try it out but compared to some other tanks it’s underwhelming.

Still waiting for my cv dvarw to arrive, and very much looking forward to it.

edit: maybe i’ll dig out the kfl and set it up again.

Yes I do. It simply suits me. I’ve been using a KFL+ 5 Pawns clone since the day it arrived and decided to upgrade to an original KFL+ V2 (second one in the mail coming my way). None of that whistling people compain about and all my favourite liquids come through brilliantly.
This morning the nameless Dvarw that I ordered arrived and that one is a good one too.
I expect you will love the Coppervape but than again it is a thing of personal taste...

Yes I do. It simply suits me. I’ve been using a KFL+ 5 Pawns clone since the day it arrived and decided to upgrade to an original KFL+ V2 (second one in the mail coming my way). None of that whistling people compain about and all my favourite liquids come through brilliantly.
This morning the nameless Dvarw that I ordered arrived and that one is a good one too.
I expect you will love the Coppervape but than again it is a thing of personal taste...

I have a feeling I will like the dvarw too. With the kfl I found that with the airflow
set how I wanted it, it tended to either whistle or make a loud turbulent noise, or tightening it further it would have a tendency to gurgle. I’m going to try it again as I’ve been liking looser airflow of late.

I have a feeling I will like the dvarw too. With the kfl I found that with the airflow
set how I wanted it, it tended to either whistle or make a loud turbulent noise, or tightening it further it would have a tendency to gurgle. I’m going to try it again as I’ve been liking looser airflow of late.
Iv'e just resurrected my Kayfun Light and I'd forgotten what a good vape it is, quite a tight draw which seems a little odd Iv'e obviously got used to an airier draw of late but the flavour is good with a 50/50 juice, I am really enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom