Innokin
What's new

KHW Dvarw MTL

Recieved my coppervape earlier in the week,enjoying it so far,have tried various wicking like folding it over,pushing down and s wick,pleasing thing is none have leaked and all methods have worked.Could be replacing the hastur as my favourite mtl.I brought the different air adaptors as well but havent been inclined to try them yet as the default 1.2mm is quite nice.

Elux
AcmeFog
Soon you’ll be all converted (evil mad laughter)
If not you can always forward it to me [emoji1]
@instantlady
How's it compare to the Heron, Prime, or Berserker mini. [emoji6]
I may be tempted
Are you using the airflow adapter it came with, is that the 1.2mm one or smaller.
Cheers Jon

Last edited:
@instantlady
How's it compare to the Heron, Prime, or Berserker mini. [emoji6]
I may be tempted
Are you using the airflow adapter it came with, is that the 1.2mm one or smaller.
Cheers Jon

@Jon. For me this is the modern Heron : sleek aesthetics, no airflow or juice flow controls and tons of flavour. I use the 1mm restrictor you have to order separately and prefer the barrel with the round wick holes. On par with Heron, much better than Prime (even now @eightbitraptor tought me how to wick it properly) and same feeling but more flavour than Berserker. Silent and leakproof. I'm fiercely collecting them atm and feel that with the KFL+, Herons and Dvarws I have found my match in vaping.
So in short, I strongly recommend it. You won't regret and if you do I'll buy it from you [emoji12]

Royal Flush Vape
@Jon. For me this is the modern Heron : sleek aesthetics, no airflow or juice flow controls and tons of flavour. I use the 1mm restrictor you have to order separately and prefer the barrel with the round wick holes. On par with Heron, much better than Prime (even now @eightbitraptor tought me how to wick it properly) and same feeling but more flavour than Berserker. Silent and leakproof. I'm fiercely collecting them atm and feel that with the KFL+, Herons and Dvarws I have found my match in vaping.
So in short, I strongly recommend it. You won't regret and if you do I'll buy it from you [emoji12]
Order gone in, picked up the set of smallest reducers also. Thanks for the info. [emoji1] [emoji1]

Mine came today, I got the reducers as well but the one that came in the tank seems fine for me, will have a play with the others as and when I empty this tank of juice. The flavour is amazing and so easy to build. I am slowly getting to the point of knowing which of my atties I really like and I seem to have a LOT that are sitting unused. If you are mulling over whether to get one of these, DON'T just order one, you will not be dissapointed!!

Vape Green
...and feel that with the KFL+...

Do you think the kfl+ is up there with the others? I like it for what it is and it was interesting to try it out but compared to some other tanks it’s underwhelming.

Still waiting for my cv dvarw to arrive, and very much looking forward to it.

edit: maybe i’ll dig out the kfl and set it up again.

Mine came today, I got the reducers as well but the one that came in the tank seems fine for me, will have a play with the others as and when I empty this tank of juice. The flavour is amazing and so easy to build. I am slowly getting to the point of knowing which of my atties I really like and I seem to have a LOT that are sitting unused. If you are mulling over whether to get one of these, DON'T just order one, you will not be dissapointed!!

Yes, it certainly has a lot going for it. Have been using mine for a couple of weeks and its simple and superb. Have ordered a 2nd tank section and 1mm reducer to try.

Vape Superstore
Yes, it certainly has a lot going for it. Have been using mine for a couple of weeks and its simple and superb. Have ordered a 2nd tank section and 1mm reducer to try.
I've also ordered the extra tank and a set of o-rings don't want to be without this tank, I will order another one and with the sxk pocket hopefully I am set for a long time!!

Back
Top Bottom