What's new

Keeps getting better

AJT

Veteran
6E835532-DE92-4694-A3DE-0F8E2B4D77A7.jpeg
Ive recently started vaping this..
It’s taken me quite a while to get into it..when I first tried it I really liked it then I decided I didn’t like it after all..
Put it down for a day or so then started vaping it again and seem to like it even more than before..
Compared to what I usually vape all day tamahaac has quite a tobacco punch but I really like the sweet fig that cuts through it on the exhale and now I’m picking that out every vape and really now enjoying it...
I have surprised myself...

Isn't it funny that as a smoker you'll stick to one brand,but as a vaper well theres no end of possibilities...

Isn't it funny that as a smoker you'll stick to one brand,but as a vaper well theres no end of possibilities...
Yes I seem to stick to one liquid for my adv but been mixing it up of late..
Bunkr apple strudel with my daytime coffees and tamahaac in the evening as it’s flavour is a bit stronger than my adv which is baccy roots original as my taste buds go ff a bit with medications I take..tamahaac still has a good flavour to it..

Never tried what you've posted here but I've had the same experience with another juice. Gone from, 'mmmm not for me', to 'well, maybe in certain situations', and finally, 'omg where have you been all my life?!?!'.

Funny how some flavours get under your skin that way.

Bloody good stuff. I do like paraxu. Tamahaak mixed with turkish tobacco, rose and grape is heavenly stuff.

Back
Top Bottom