What's new

Kayfun Prime o rings, how often do you change them ?

a last thought, do you cut, fan out the cotton and then place in the well?, ive seen videos of people taking great chunks and thin out the cotton before placing in the well, Thanks

a last thought, do you cut, fan out the cotton and then place in the well?, ive seen videos of people taking great chunks and thin out the cotton before placing in the well, Thanks
I first cut a bit too long, then fan out and then cut a cotton to the desired length

Do you find that the leaking happens just after you have filled it? One of the 'features' I have always found with the Prime is that screwing the top back on after you have filled it seems to pressure the liquid/air in the tank so that when you open the jfc again you get flooding out of the airflow hole. To avoid this I always turn the atty upside down when I have filled it and put the cap back on, I then open the jfc when the atty it upside down. Often you can actually hear the pressure release. When wicking the Prime, less is definitely more. I always comb out the tails, cut off about 20% of the cotton on the tails from the sides and top, then cut them as short as I can get away with. Good luck with it.

Do you find that the leaking happens just after you have filled it? One of the 'features' I have always found with the Prime is that screwing the top back on after you have filled it seems to pressure the liquid/air in the tank so that when you open the jfc again you get flooding out of the airflow hole. To avoid this I always turn the atty upside down when I have filled it and put the cap back on, I then open the jfc when the atty it upside down. Often you can actually hear the pressure release. When wicking the Prime, less is definitely more. I always comb out the tails, cut off about 20% of the cotton on the tails from the sides and top, then cut them as short as I can get away with. Good luck with it.

Hi, yes thats seems to be correct about the leaking, I just assume that I have `worn out` the o rings with my constant filling as I chain vape, thank you awsll once again, I will give everyone's input a go, thank you all again.

Hi, yes thats seems to be correct about the leaking, I just assume that I have `worn out` the o rings with my constant filling as I chain vape, thank you awsll once again, I will give everyone's input a go, thank you all again.
This is the way I fill:-
1st turn prime tank upside down and turn JFC closed
2nd Turn prime upright then take off top cap, fill with juice and replace top cap,
3rd turn prime upside down and turn JFC ring two full turns.

Please tell; me if this method of filling is totally wrong !!!!

Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
This is the way I fill:-
1st turn prime tank upside down and turn AFC closed
2nd Turn prime upright then take off top cap, fill with juice and replace top cap,
3rd turn prime upside down and turn AFC ring two full turns.

Please tell; me if this method of filling is totally wrong !!!!

Thanks again guys.

AFC? Do you mean JFC?

Back
Top Bottom