What's new

Kayfun Prime o rings, how often do you change them ?

apollo118

Postman
after about a week I get leaking from the airflow control so often have to change o rings body B 10 [11x1] & B 11 [8x1] , just wondering if others have the same o rings go or any other o rings ?, thanks :2thumbsup:.

Every week??? What you vaping battery acid? That's not normal mate either your o ring supplier is making them out of chocolate or your leaking is not from the o rings and maybe something to do with your cotton or build?

I would only change the O rings if I was having an issue. I changed a couple recently but that was after about 18 months.
Maybe the O rings are faulty or not in their correct position

Its probably down to me, the o rings are genuine for my genuine prime, I do chain vape so constantly closing and opening the prime to fill it and I can feel a bit of resistance and not as smooth when I first built and lubed to two o rings on the body, again it might be my cotton wicking, never have sussed it properly using Kendo vape gold edition, thanks again

Coming out the airflow would think its coming from the deck which suggests un vapourized juice.

Every week??? What you vaping battery acid? That's not normal mate either your o ring supplier is making them out of chocolate or your leaking is not from the o rings and maybe something to do with your cotton or build?
LOL, Like it, no vanilla custard :grin2:

Its probably down to me, the o rings are genuine for my genuine prime, I do chain vape so constantly closing and opening the prime to fill it and I can feel a bit of resistance and not as smooth when I first built and lubed to two o rings on the body, again it might be my cotton wicking, never have sussed it properly using Kendo vape gold edition, thanks again

Works fine with muji. Kendo can be a bit slow to take up the juice initially. You need to prime it quite specifically from what I remember

Coming out the airflow would think its coming from the deck which suggests un vapourized juice.
any solutions would be welcome, it seems to be mainly the airflow control itself when you open and close it to refill rather than the airflow hole itself if you can get what I an saying, thanks again.

any solutions would be welcome, it seems to be mainly the airflow control itself when you open and close it to refill rather than the airflow hole itself if you can get what I an saying, thanks again.
Does it gargle?

I've had genuine o rings in my clone Prime for well over a year with no issues. I'd strip and inspect your tank for burrs and general condition.

Back
Top Bottom