What's new

Kayfun Prime - Leaking Issues

donkruler

Postman
Hi all,

I have the KP clone, and when I first wicked it, it never leaked on me but I didn’t get the flavour or vape wanted, which might of been cause of the lower ohms, I’m more of a 1ohm guy. Anyway I wicked the tank for the second time, I seemed to do everything right and even felt like I put to much cotton in it and the juice leaked right out, through the air holes.

Is their a method that prevents leaking? Still can’t see what I done wrong this time around .

Thank you all who offer guidance. [emoji4]
[emoji112]

Kind Regards
Keiron

I’ve def had to replace o rings on Prime clones I had. The one that caused leaking on mine was the one below build deck that helps with the juice flow seal. How far are you opening the JFC? I found with the clones that I don’t need to open it as much as on authentic. With 50/50 liquid I’m only doing 1-1.5 turns of the tank.

I replaced all the o-rings on my SXK clone, works fine. There's a thread in here somewhere that details the replacement diagram, wicking and coiling etc.

The replacement authentic o-rings are available from creme de vape.

Which clone did you get? The O rings on some of the clones are terrible. Sometimes I used to get flooding when I refilled the KFP. I avoid this now by fully closing the JFC before filling and then once filled and the top screwed back on I turn the tank upside down before reopening the JFC.

Did you remember to close it off before you filled it? Leaking straight out sounds like you’ve left the liquid flow open.

O-Rings maybe? they can be really bad on clones.

Thanks for suggesting, the only reason why I don’t think it’s that is cause it didn’t leak the first time, but I was using 70/30. This time around I used 50/50 hmmmmm. I dont think it would hurt to put proper O rings in [emoji106][emoji106]

I’ve def had to replace o rings on Prime clones I had. The one that caused leaking on mine was the one below build deck that helps with the juice flow seal. How far are you opening the JFC? I found with the clones that I don’t need to open it as much as on authentic. With 50/50 liquid I’m only doing 1-1.5 turns of the tank.

Now that you mention it, I definitely turned the tank like 3 times, and the first time I used it, I tried 70/30 and it didn’t leak. This time I used 50/50 and it leaked right through which tells me you might be right [emoji106][emoji106] definitely gonna try again, cheers

Which clone did you get? The O rings on some of the clones are terrible. Sometimes I used to get flooding when I refilled the KFP. I avoid this now by fully closing the JFC before filling and then once filled and the top screwed back on I turn the tank upside down before reopening the JFC.

I am definitely gonna try that trick as it seems to work for a lot of ppl. I purchased two from different clones, one is from KF and the other is YFTK . I’m using the KF one at the moment.

[emoji119][emoji106][emoji106] Thanks

Back
Top Bottom