What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kayfun Prime air flow issue (Help)

Dokmen

The feeling i get is when vaping on the three tightest holes is that some air is not traveling only from the selected slot, but also from another place on the tank. Like It’s not sealed.
i've tried to close the hole with tape, but the cloud came out between air flow control (A4) and Evaporation chamber (C16)
I've changed the rubber ring too but the problem still same.
you can see the cloud came out from the picture
any suggestion please
IMG_20200327_173137.jpg

I've used Primes a lot and never had that issue. I would remove the 510 pin and have a look at the airflow system and make sure its all seated properly.

I've used Primes a lot and never had that issue. I would remove the 510 pin and have a look at the airflow system and make sure its all seated properly.
I've tried that too, and change the rubber, but its still get airy draw.
don't know what happened, this first time i got problem

I've tried that too, and change the rubber, but its still get airy draw.
don't know what happened, this first time i got problem

It can be a bit tricky to get the airflow back in correctly. If it's airy on the smallest holes it may be that the airflow indicators are not lined up with the right airflow holes.

Bump. Got my Prime back out yesterday and I think I have the same issue here.

Its all lined up correctly but I just find it too airy on the smallest setting.

Is this an issue or is it just like that? The hole under the coil is quite big tbf but I've tried the other nozzles too in the kit but I find little to no difference at all.

Bump. Got my Prime back out yesterday and I think I have the same issue here.

Its all lined up correctly but I just find it too airy on the smallest setting.

Is this an issue or is it just like that? The hole under the coil is quite big tbf but I've tried the other nozzles too in the kit but I find little to no difference at all.

Such a long time since I've used the Prime. From memory I always considered that you could get a tight MTL draw. May have to dig it out and give it a try this weekend.

Such a long time since I've used the Prime. From memory I always considered that you could get a tight MTL draw. May have to dig it out and give it a try this weekend.
Cheers. I find it ok if I tighten the juice control but defo not tight

I once had this very conversation with @zouzounaki , he suggested dropping the coil to restrict the airflow a bit, worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom